Post-Game Talk: GAME #54: Capitals def. Canucks - 3-2 (Granlund, Pettersson)

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
'Short term pleasure over long term stability means so much more'

Look, I know this team is terrible to watch without Pettersson, but I'd rather go through that than potentially aggravate an injury into a long term nagging injury.

Maybe take a step back and see the positives in resting Pettersson while he's injured and value long term stability over short term enjoyment. It'll help you in life, too.

It has nothing to do with entertainment value. You're the one missing the bigger picture and thinking horses are zebras. In today's media obsessed age, major injuries get out to the media. The fact that Hirsch mentioned he's playing through something but no one else has brought it up suggests it's something so minor most don't feel it's worth reporting about, or something Hirsch heard about in passing. You have literally no information on any injury and are jumping to conclusions just like so many high anxiety fans in this market who's distaste for management leads them to believe that everything they do is automatically wrong.

If Pettersson has an actual significant injury, then sure, he should be sitting, but until there's something more than one guy saying he's playing through something, I'm going to assume it's not. And if it's only minor, then sitting him sends a poor message to him, and a poor message to the team. Not irrationally jumping to conclusions without facts is something that serves people well in life as well. Just sayin'.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
What an absolute joke. Complete negligence by the officials.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Potentially unpopular opinion, but because the ref called that a goal on the ice, it didn’t seem like enough evidence to overturn that.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Lmfao here's what we get forever with Buttman a.mini f***in ambulance chaser who can't skate loyal only to us dollars its a joke a pro league is that inept a complete joke that disrespects the fans and the game .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad