Post-Game Talk: GAME #53: Canucks 1 @ the red-hot Flyers 2: 40+ shots can't get the job done

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Eleven-billion IQ preemptive stick check by Petey to stop Couturier from getting a clean touch on that empty net. God, he just wants to win so much more than anyone on the ice.

Reactions: geebaan

Brewin8

Jul 17, 2008
British Columbia
Edler looked like he had air cast on his leg when he waa getting strechered off.

Guessing broken nose and broken leg.

I rewatched them place him on stretcher and as they wheel him off they placed some of the support padding that comes out with a stretcher across his leg, i think they were just putting it there instead of carrying.. I don’t think they were dealing with his knee etc..just my take..fingers crossed

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
giphy.gif

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This is not a shot at Elias whatsoever because he’s carried this team on his back all year, But just my observation that this is probably been his worst game of the season

Reactions: geebaan

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
I thought Hutton had a good game. Overall, meh. If Edler's out long term we're cooked, simple as that. Don't have the depth to handle an injury like that.

I love how Hutton thinks the game when he has the puck on his stick, he's just much more of a playermaker than Edler is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad