GDT: Game #53 - 1.27.14 - vs Colorado - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hate to say it, but if we lose, this one's on Kari.

Varlamov is doing everything he can to keep this from being a Stars blowout, but Kari's nowhere near as solid tonight. :help:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Not surprisingly another small hockey market.

I have a perfect job for you. You can be the guy to tell little kids that Santa isn't real.

Jeez ... what a buzz kill. It's an innocent chant that says nothing negative about the Dallas fan base.

No different than In-Com-Plete in Denver for the Broncos or number of chants in various cities across all sports.

Brand New Stars

I have a perfect job for you. You can be the guy to tell little kids that Santa isn't real.

Jeez ... what a buzz kill. It's an innocent chant that says nothing negative about the Dallas fan base.

No different than In-Com-Plete in Denver for the Broncos or number of chants in various cities across all sports.

As someone that gets very annoyed by kids in that general age range, I would find that job to be highly entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad