GDT: Game #53 - 1.27.14 - vs Colorado - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
game53.png

YOUR DALLAS STARS VS THE COLORADO AVALANCHE
24-20-8, 56 PTS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 32-14-5, 69 PTS

Computer has been screwing up today, so having to do this from my phone. Will try and get some fun things up here in a couple hours.

Kiorei

Jan 22, 2014
Denton, Texas
Gah. My two favorite teams. Spent some of my childhood in Colorado.

Hoping for a win here. We played amazing against the Pens, no reason we can't do the same thing now.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
13pts off and they got a game in hand so pretty much a must-win in reg. tonight..

They haven't been able to score goals lately so if Kari can continue his god-like form, we're in good shape. Duchene has been lighting us up in the previous games so hopefully Eakin co. can go up against them now that we have the last change.

Seguin's gotta score sometimes, right?? Hoping it's tonight..

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
13pts off and they got a game in hand so pretty much a must-win in reg. tonight..

They haven't been able to score goals lately so if Kari can continue his god-like form, we're in good shape. Duchene has been lighting us up in the previous games so hopefully Eakin co. can go up against them now that we have the last change.

Seguin's gotta score sometimes, right?? Hoping it's tonight..

Outside of a gigantic and embarrassing collapse, Dallas' division boat has already sailed.

We can pretty much just focus on VAN, LA, MIN, and PHX at this point.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud

PA Parenteau won't play tonight. Interesting. #avalanche

Seems like he's trying to hint at a trade ... I don't really care. This is good news regardless because he's a good player and he's out tonight.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
In town for the week so I'll be at this one. Still not on board with the "victory green" shirts, but they've got some momentum working the last few ... here's hoping for 1 (or more) more. Go Stars!

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Seems like he's trying to hint at a trade ... I don't really care. This is good news regardless because he's a good player and he's out tonight.

My guess is that he's getting traded for Gorges, I think I saw on another thread that MTL is having a scouting meeting. Sounds like it'll be happening soon. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone before the game starts.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Awww yeah. I'll be at the game tonight. First time this season. Think I'll take this opportunity to get a Kari jersey.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Awww yeah. Jersey acquired. In my seats and ready to party. Only downside is I'm with a buddy who is an AVs fan. So Dallas destroy Colorado so I don't hear a damn thing on the drive home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad