Post-Game Talk: GAME 52 - B's lose 4th in 5 games - Washington 2 BRUINS 1

Bfan14

Jan 24, 2023
Looking iffy right now
I think the Debrusk injury is showing we really need another winger incase of injury.

Part of whats made us so good is having so much depth and three lines that can contribute but any time Smith is put with Marchand/Bergeron they're completely neutered

Wouldn't mind spending a little bit to get a guy who won't look so out of place, even if that means paying to get rid of Smith as well

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I have been screaming about over passing all season long. This isn't about unselfishness this is about looking for the absolutely perfect play that will leave their opponents' jaws hanging open in amazement. This is about refusing to go to the net & taking punishment in order to put a rebound puck past the goalie or to tip one in, because it's a lot less work shooting from 20 feet away & you don't get hit as hard or as often.

I'm f***ing fed up with it. I just wish Monty would get f***ing fed up with it.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Refs were shitty, PP is a joke, physicality absent and the reason why this team s gonna go play golf soon in PO, Pasta 11m? No please 8x8mil...Czeck line is...meh, no one shoot the f***ing puck in this team, SHOOT CALICE! ...Carlo vs OVI in playoffs s gonna be injured, Sway was great...need a top 4 D, need a 3rd liner, need Debrusk, need to include physical play, need someone who can shoot, need a PP...ok i need some beers...

• Love
Reactions: Gordoff

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Love Pasta, but he is a turnover machine when trying to do too much. Blind back passes, bad entries.
Fantastic goal scorer, but he is not a complete player at this point. >11mil/year is going to be hard to swallow.

His production says otherwise.

72 Points in 51 GP
115 Point pace
61 Goal pace

Cap goes up.
Loves Boston
Superstar.

He’s worth every penny.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I could only watch the first 2 periods, my dad's birthday is today, my brother's was yesterday so we all got together to celebrate. Tried my best to keep up with the game but obviously family comes first.

What I did see was a lot of self inflicted wounds. Overpassing....AGAIN. Pasta trying to do too much. Lack of battle on the boards. D looking shaky.

It's okay though. I kind of expected a loss today. Hopefully they've got it out of their system and players are no longer on vacation mode. Time to get serious and fix some of these issue's going forward.

I believe in this team and that's not changing. We just need a few tweaks is all.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I have been screaming about over passing all season long. This isn't about unselfishness this is about looking for the absolutely perfect play that will leave their opponents' jaws hanging open in amazement. This is about refusing to go to the net & taking punishment in order to put a rebound puck past the goalie or to tip one in, because it's a lot less work shooting from 20 feet away & you don't get hit as hard or as often.

I'm f***ing fed up with it. I just wish Monty would get f***ing fed up with it.
1676166593956.gif

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
No team has won a cup with a 10 million dollar player. Toronto has 3. Love Pasta but 12.5 or so makes it tougher to win cups. If 37-88-63 were making 30 mil who’s off the team? Add in the sweetheart deal 46 gave and wow that’s a lot of cap space.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I watched it all with friends. Except for Bergy I thought they had their legs and buzzed the net. However, more overpassing, not a ton but definitely there. They kept Pasta out of shooting positions, and he did not have much of a game. The Capiscum got a good game from Keumper and played a pretty good road game. Tip your cap. Bruins have lost 4 out 5 do have to get this straightened away.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad