GDT: Game # 51 Rangers vs Islanders - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Wait, so Fox wore a mask on the bench next to his teammates who will all take their masks off for the entire game but took it off to go get the award when he was closer to “other” people?

I’m fine with masks and the purpose they serve. Not a Covid denier or anything like that, but I’ll still call out blatant virtue signaling when I see it. What, on earth, is the point of that?

I mean, it’s odd but doesn’t bug me as much as it does other people.

Like a baseball hat indoors it’s just kind of pointless dress

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Wait, so Fox wore a mask on the bench next to his teammates who will all take their masks off for the entire game but took it off to go get the award when he was closer to “other” people?

I’m fine with masks and the purpose they serve. Not a Covid denier or anything like that, but I’ll still call out blatant virtue signaling when I see it. What, on earth, is the point of that?
They all eat breakfast together and are around each other constantly too lol

Reactions: LokiDog and Cmox

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Fun fact,

Phil Di Giuseppe spent a lot of his time off as a toilet plumber because he’s logged enough hours to be certified in that profession

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Sports teams have a lot of viewers and I think they just go out of their way to set an example because the pandemic ending is great for business.

The WWE is running pro-vaccine commercials and I f***ing guarantee you Vince McMahon is a covid denier lol

Reactions: LokiDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad