GDT: Game # 51 Rangers vs Islanders - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Game # 51 Rangers vs Islanders - 7pm EST - MSG

NYRvs_Islanders_1024x576.jpg

Islanders Line up

Bailey - Barzal - Eberle
Zajac - Nelson - Palmieri
Beauvillier - Pageau - Wahlstrom
Martin - Cizikas - Clutterbuck

Pelech - Pulock
Leddy - Mayfield
Dobson - Greene

Varlamov
Sorokin

Rangers line up

Lafreniere – Zibanejad – Buchnevich
Panarin – Strome – Blackwell
Kravtsov – Chytil – Kakko
PDG – Rooney – Howden

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Smith
Hajek - Jones

Shesterkin
Georgiev

fox.gif

Last edited:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Kravtsov has had few shifts with Kakko and they played well. It's kinda shitty in a way that I hope Kreider won't play so we can see Kravtsov - Chytil - Kakko

Reactions: EdJovanovski

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
Kind of sucks about Kreider, he looked good on that line the last couple of games. Glad to see Kravtsov get an opportunity. But I get nervous about this when Quinn tries to put one of the young guys up in the line up. He gives them a game or two and if there is no immediate chemistry, he buries that player on a lower line for the next couple months. It's like a 1 chance opportunity.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Kravtsov has had few shifts with Kakko and they played well. It's kinda shitty in a way that I hope Kreider won't play so we can see Kravtsov - Chytil - Kakko

If Kreider doesn't play, we probably won't see much of Krav-Chytil-Kakko anyway. Without Kreider on that line, I'd be shocked if they broke 12 minutes for the game.

Reactions: CLW and bl02

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
If Kreider doesn't play, we probably won't see much of Krav-Chytil-Kakko anyway. Without Kreider on that line, I'd be shocked if they broke 12 minutes for the game.
I hope that's not true. Chytil has always been a player who gets chances but he's really been piling them up lately. I feel he's close to breaking out.

Reactions: Larrybiv

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I hate the "kid line" and all incarnations of it. I'd prefer to keep Kreider with Chytil and Kakko, they looked good.

Just swap Krav with Blackwell its so simple. Of course a Kreider injury throws everything off. Maybe get Gauthier in there?

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
Yea. At least you admit it. I think we need the speed and strength of Kreider against the speed and strength of the Islanders. PDG brings neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad