GDT: Game # 51 Rangers vs Islanders - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Goat is better than Howden at literally everything lol.

why he continues to sit blows my mind.

Total speculation on my part but I wonder if there’s a disconnect between what he is physically and who he is mentally. I wonder if he’d have more success with a Perry/Getzlaf personality as opposed to the “gee whiz aww shucks” kind of guy that he is.

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
Total speculation on my part but I wonder if there’s a disconnect between what he is physically and who he is mentally. I wonder if he’d have more success with a Perry/Getzlaf personality as opposed to the “gee whiz aww shucks” kind of guy that he is.
Nah he knows what he is. It’s on the coach to make sure the kid stays confident in his game.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas

I think he’s trying to be a good kid and roll with the punches because that’s what’s considered professionalism but he’s really gotten a raw deal. He certainly has third line potential and maybe could develop into a 2nd/3rd tweener with opportunity but he is definitely never getting it here. On a team like Buffalo or Ottawa I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d played all 56 and had 10-15 goals and 25 points.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It makes sense when your 4th line actually plays hard nosed. But ours has Howden on it so it basically like shooting the puck down in their end to start the game lol
I especially love the Hajek inclusion as opposed to Ryan Lindgren who kills bears with knives as a hobby. That's not enough grit. You have to be bad to do grit.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
j48tIJo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad