GDT: Game # 51 Rangers vs Islanders - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
fcdb27f6-6cbd-41d5-bb6d-372f89c3d0b8_text.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I believe I saw that - went right on his back and almost he looked like he smacked his head too.
Yep saw that too. Figures he was looking decent on that line the last few games. Now that line becomes our 4th line

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
They are gonna get smashed if they match up vs the islanders 4th line. Gauthier must really really really suck in practice.

agreed.... that has been the best fourth line in hockey for years. High energy, disruptive and have a nice scoring touch- they burn us everytime. Everytime they are on, I am reminded how we are not built for the playoffs.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I'd love a win tonight...but it's the Isle's and right now they are better than us.

The fact that the Rangers are playing such an important game this late in a season when they have this many youngsters in the line up is a moral victory in and of itself.

So, if we win tonight that's a big step for this young team.

If we lose but still make a good showing, I can take some solace from that.

Don't embarrass us boys.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Kind of sucks about Kreider, he looked good on that line the last couple of games. Glad to see Kravtsov get an opportunity. But I get nervous about this when Quinn tries to put one of the young guys up in the line up. He gives them a game or two and if there is no immediate chemistry, he buries that player on a lower line for the next couple months. It's like a 1 chance opportunity.

Relax. There aren't months left.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
If the Rangers don't score on the first 3 shifts, some here will declare them as already having lost the game.

I was referring to how they look rather than the scoresheet. If they look lethargic and disinterested like they looked in the first period against Buffalo, I think we're in for a long night. You can get away with that against the Devils and the Sabres, but the Isles will eat us alive if we come out flat.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I hope that's not true. Chytil has always been a player who gets chances but he's really been piling them up lately. I feel he's close to breaking out.
Am I the only one that feels that Chytil is reminding me of an early Kreider (minus the no-shows?)
So many breakaways, and doesn't finish as much as we may like.
Great hands, good speed, like a bull going through players after the puck. Seems really strong, and still very young yet.

Man, he might not have quite the talent of Kaapo and Laf, but he is every bit as determined as Kaapo has been. He will have a special night someday soon. Hopefully this year, where it puts him on the map, and gives him great confidence into next year.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Why not play Kravtsov as RW on Panarin’s line ?
He’s not going to. Maybe by the third. I have a bad feeling we’re gona get smoked tonight. If it’s another poor start and isles get a 1 or 2 goal lead it’s curtains. Starting strong out of the gate is imperative this evening

Reactions: Captain Lindy

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Am I the only one that feels that Chytil is reminding me of an early Kreider (minus the no-shows?)
So many breakaways, and doesn't finish as much as we may like.
Great hands, good speed, like a bull going through players after the puck. Seems really strong, and still very young yet.

Man, he might not have quite the talent of Kaapo and Laf, but he is every bit as determined as Kaapo has been. He will have a special night someday soon. Hopefully this year, where it puts him on the map, and gives him great confidence into next year.
it’s a good call. Good things happen when they both keep those tree trunks for legs moving. They are both very hard to knock off the puck and can leave people in the dust with a speed burst. I think his finishing ability will get better with more ice time. He’s never going to finish like Zibby but his wide open nets shouldn’t miss as he gets more comfortable in games played experience

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I was referring to how they look rather than the scoresheet. If they look lethargic and disinterested like they looked in the first period against Buffalo, I think we're in for a long night. You can get away with that against the Devils and the Sabres, but the Isles will eat us alive if we come out flat.

The Isles haven't been eating teams alive. They're struggling to win.

Reactions: Captain Lindy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad