GDT: Game 51: Detroit Red Wings @ Minnesota Wild - 1/22/2020 - 8 PM EST NBCSN

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Eddie O hates the Wings. As for Pierre, a consistent 30 goal scorer would be one of the best goal scorers in the league
I think I even remember him commenting last season that he didn't think it was a good pick essentially.

I wish they wouldn't have someone who is openly bias broadcast our games. In general, I don't think his commentary adds anything of value in any game anyway. He's boring.

Reactions: NervousPerson

MTU hockey

Mar 4, 2013
Colorado
Well it's good that Daley wants to move on by the trade deadline, unfortunately he's probably only worth a 4th or 5th rounder if he can stay healthy. If he gets anything better than that I'd be pleasantly surprised. Hopefully SY can find a way to ship out a few more players

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Well it's good that Daley wants to move on by the trade deadline, unfortunately he's probably only worth a 4th or 5th rounder if he can stay healthy. If he gets anything better than that I'd be pleasantly surprised. Hopefully SY can find a way to ship out a few more players

A cap dump with another term coming back along with a better pick wouldn't be out of the question...

Last edited:
Reactions: jkutswings

drw02

Aug 10, 2013

It'd be a pleasant surprise if someone would take him for a used condom

Reactions: Gniwder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad