GDT: [Game #51] Dallas Stars @ Toronto Maple Leafs – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
crazy dallas’ good fortunes so far with injuries. They were one of the healthiest teams last season as well. If there was an opportunity for a one Borkoven to come up and establish themselve(s) dallas could play both sides and get a decent little haul for dadonov in this market. They could also retain if necessary and be no worse for wear as they each make less than half of dadonov’s contract. I don’t know that they should and its probably looking a gift horse in the mouth. His fancystats are shaky but he just puts pucks in the net.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
crazy dallas’ good fortunes so far with injuries. They were one of the healthiest teams last season as well. If there was an opportunity for a one Borkoven to come up and establish themselve(s) dallas could play both sides and get a decent little haul for dadonov in this market. They could also retain if necessary and be no worse for wear as they each make less than half of dadonov’s contract. I don’t know that they should and its probably looking a gift horse in the mouth. His fancystats are shaky but he just puts pucks in the net.

Shut the f*** up are you TRYING to jinx them, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Sports2

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
that was an odd locker room shot- dadonov looks meek af and the stache bros are shirts-off goofin around
i guess if english isnt your primary and your nearest neighbor is czech you're a little boofed for conversation

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
the visual of the sportsnet feed is way more engaging than the Bally's one :\ if only it weren't such a hometown-take most of the time

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
that was an odd locker room shot- dadonov looks meek af and the stache bros are shirts-off goofin around
i guess if english isnt your primary and your nearest neighbor is czech you're a little boofed for conversation
I’m constantly amazed at how these guys get in and out of their gear during intermissions when the break isn’t very long.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
well, here's a makeup call for the soft hook
refs taking over the game again here :\

look out LTIR, heeeeeere's Roooope!

great pk, better pp?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad