GDT: [Game #51] Dallas Stars @ Toronto Maple Leafs – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #51 – 2/7/2024 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSW
Scoatiabank Arena

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs
31-13-6, 68 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 25-15-8, 58 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

mGIi6MW.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

GriAc84.png

Toronto Maple Leafs

Knies - Matthews - Marner
Bertuzzi - Tavares - Nylander
Robertson - Domi - Gregor
McMann - Holmberg - Reaves

Rielly - Brodie
Benoit - McCabe
Giordano - Liljegren

Samsonov

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:
Reactions: redbeardtx and LT

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
We always seem to get the 2nd half of a b2b with the Leafs at home. Playing Wedgewood and the Leafs are probably pissed coming off their loss to NYI, so it might be a guaranteed L, but since we played so bad last night we might have something going for us coming into this.

Correction: we do not often play b2b with the Leafs, I must be thinking of a different team

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
We always seem to get the 2nd half of a b2b with the Leafs at home. Playing Wedgewood and the Leafs are probably pissed coming off their loss to NYI, so it might be a guaranteed L, but since we played so bad last night we might have something going for us coming into this.

Correction: we do not often play b2b with the Leafs, I must be thinking of a different team
In Colorado. It seems like we always play in Colorado on The 2nd night of a b2b.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH

We just always play them like we're on the 2nd night of a B2B, I can see how one would be confused.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
We just always play them like we're on the 2nd night of a B2B, I can see how one would be confused.
I'm still convinced it's because half the team is from there, so they end up f***ing around with friends/family and not taking the game seriously. It's been like this forever, no matter how good or bad Toronto is at the time

Reactions: piqued

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Well you see Craig is from America and Nils is from Sweden which are both not Ontario. We have to play people from Ontario

• Haha
Reactions: LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Well you see Craig is from America and Nils is from Sweden which are both not Ontario. We have to play people from Ontario

This reads like a joke but it really isn't lol

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Dellandrea hasn’t been an NHL player this season which is why he has played 21 games. DeBoner waving the white flag already am i right guys

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Hanley is cooked. He was a great 7th for a few seasons but he doesn’t have that in him anymore .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad