GDT: Game 51: Coyotes @ Sharks - FSAZP - 8:30 PM - 2/2/19

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Keller's drawing penalties. Need to make the most of a PP for once.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
That was an unusually good 6 on 5 for us.

On a side-note, I really think you should do something with this site so we don't get the red dot on the bell for new replies on a live thread we already get the posts from. Just red bell for other threads, and for replies on own messages and likes. :)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
On a side-note, I really think you should do something with this site so we don't get the red dot on the bell for new replies on a live thread we already get the posts from. Just red bell for other threads, and for replies on own messages and likes. :)

That sounds complicated. The add on the makes live threads work is kinda obtuse so we can't do much with it until we upgrade to Xenforo 2.0

If you're automatically watching threads though you can shut that off:
"Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." in preferences.

But then you obviously wouldn't be watching non-live threads automatically anymore.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
That sounds complicated. The add on the makes live threads work is kinda obtuse so we can't do much with it until we upgrade to Xenforo 2.0

If you're automatically watching threads though you can shut that off:
"Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." in preferences.

But then you obviously wouldn't be watching non-live threads automatically anymore.

Ok. And, OK, I just changed the preferences, and then unwatched this. This will give the same effect, I'll just turn it back on after the game. Thanks.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
All the PP's tonight remind me of the early season PP's. Total abominations

Reactions: Pomee

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah. Was hoping for a couple of goals there, but ended up having to be content with not getting two the wrong way.

That was bad. Bad.

Reactions: Pomee

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Keller is playing so well tonight, but it feels like there is nobody he could pass to or get good pass from. Sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad