Post-Game Talk: GAME 51 - BRUINS 5 Leafs 2 F - ENJOY VACATION GUYS

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Lauko was decent tonight. I hope he gets a long look. We are gonna need a new 4C next year. He definitely didn’t hurt his chances tonight.
The whole 4th line gave the Leafs fits in their end tonight. Carlo was amazing tonight and I am not a fan of Carlos game. Coyle was a manace all night. Can you believe we got Zacha for next to nothing. Ullmark with another outstanding game.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
If he keeps up his pace since signing he might end up regretting signing so soon. That contract is looking mighty good for the Bs.

I think we're the first team to really make him feel at home in a long time, and pay him what he's always thought he was worth. I doubt he's going to regret a thing. if nothing else being paid well brought the best out of him. It's going to be win-win.

leafs are so much less scary without matthews

Sure. But imagine Debrusk on line one tonight with some of that open ice. It's not an even trade, but Debrusk has game changing speed and balances our lines a ton.

Last edited:

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
If he keeps up his pace since signing he might end up regretting signing so soon. That contract is looking mighty good for the Bs.
He’s one point away from tying his career-best season. 30 games left.

Love what he’s brought to the Bruins. He’s got quite a shot too when he gets a little space to use it.

Loved the contract when he signed it and I think he’s gonna be a 50-60 point guy for the duration of his deal. I can’t wait to see him live.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
He’s one point away from tying his career-best season. 30 games left.

Love what he’s brought to the Bruins. He’s got quite a shot too when he gets a little space to use it.

Loved the contract when he signed it and I think he’s gonna be a 50-60 point guy for the duration of his deal. I can’t wait to see him live.
Agreed. His pts total has never gone down season over season during his career. That's quite the trajectory over the first 8 years of a career. Brilliant signing of a skilled big forward coming into his own during his prime years.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Zacha and Coyle were tremendous. Frederic continues to improve every game.
I love AJ Greer, but please for the love of all that is holy, somebody teach him how to fight.

Sweeney should know by now what needs to be done to turn them from contender to favorite.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
For the record, all it took was me watching.

Missed most of the three game losing streak and missed the first period today. As soon as I tuned in, they took control.

I personally think I’m the one that should be offered a long term deal. I’ll even give a hometown discount. I’m thinking 6x8.
Just make sure you can find the time to watch the B's playoff games

Reactions: BMC and hrdpuk

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I loved Simmonds before he was a Leaf. Idk why Greer fought him. Not a BIG thing but would be nice to have some beef who can throw on this team.
Simmonds would have been an incredible Bruin during his prime years. I still have the utmost respect for the guy. He is old school and follows the code.

Greer was a moron to fight him when he did. Just scored a goal to go up 2 on the road against a rival. Bs had all the momentum. They didn't in any way need additional momentum from a fight. Toronto had more to gain, and they proceeded to dominate play after the fight up until Zacha answered the Toronto goal. Not to mention that Simmonds has the reach and skill in a fight against Greer, as well as way more experience at fighting. It's weird that Greer has declined fights in previous games that would have made more sense than the one he chose to fight in tonight. A real head-scratcher why he decided to throw with Simmonds tonight up by 2 goals.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1675312724365.png

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00