HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Hmmm, Reverse Retro … who to go with.

McAvoy
Ullmark
Lindholm

I’m really thinking Lindholm for my Krampus Lindholm idea for Halloween or Christmas next year.
Lindholm.

I kinda want the Reverse Retro Lindholm but I may have to get that and a Bergy.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Imagine yourself a Leaf fan watching the goalie carousel going around and around after losing Rask to the B's. Then when Tuukka retires B's bring in Linus and watch him blossom into a Vezina level keeper while your carousel is still going round and round. Haula for Zacha best one for one trade since Hodge for Nifty? Lauko needs to stay, his tire tracks were all over the ice.

View attachment 644980

It really is a shame that Lauko can't stay up with the Bruins, his speed and hustle is noticeable.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone and throwing a box of Kleenex at Bunting*

20200201_151123.gif

VICTORY COOKIES!!!!

Triple-Chocolate-Cookies-SpendWithPennies-21-500x500.jpg

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Did not watch tonight. I was too distracted by the thought of a big scan tomorrow. However, I followed and watched the TSN highlights.

This was our most impressive win given everything. It looked like everyone was going after some rest. Lauko's hustle and speed was noticeable even in the highlights. They never should have demoted him. Though I will say I overestimated his hands. Anyway, his stamina and hustle makes for a pretty good energy line.

Oh, I also like Greer, but he should never be allowed to fight again. He makes Greg Campbell look like Rocky Marciano.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Leafs really need to go out and get some D at the deadline. Thank god we have 73 and 27 and not them. It really shows in their assignments in front of the net. They hung that goalie out to dry tonight pretty consistently.

Zacha signing is going to be a sneaky good one for years to come. Let him absorb all the knowledge now from 37/46/63/88. Just hive mind those 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00