GDT: Game 50 | Bruins vs. Kings, 7PM, NESN, NHLN-US, SN, TVA, 98.5

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Great game guys, always fun to watch the Bruins. Really admire your game. Wish you weren't so damn hot right now because we need the points but it is what it is :laugh:

Good luck the rest of the way.

I think a Kings/Bruins SCF would be very entertaining but with the physicality it would be a war of attrition.

There were almost 70 hits tonight and the Garden tends to be low scoring in hits.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Same to you. Really enjoy watching these teams play. Tough, physical, fast paced hockey, it's really a treat.

Hopefully we meet in the SCF sooner than later, as much as my heart begs against it. :laugh: Two teams that play hockey right.

Hope you guys heat up late and make a push, that's all that matters, getting hot at the right time. Of course,you guys know that more than anyone. :laugh:

I'll drink to that. Was hoping for it before too! Of course, I'd expect everyone in that series to be slower and slower every game...

Edit: What TCL said above me ^^^ :laugh:

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Bruins chase down playoff spot.

Av0jb5M.gif

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I would have given #1 to Brad.

Me too but I guess they went with the guy who scored the game winner.

Overall I thought everyone played pretty well once they started playing physical. You just know both teams have to be bruised and tired tonight. At least the Bruins have several days to recuperate.

Bruinfan5470

Feb 3, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I would have given #1 to Brad.
http://bruins.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2014020730

If you go to the Official NHL site for the Bruins they have Marchand as the #1 Star of the game, then Kelly #2 and Rask #3.

Fox Sports West was the only Network I could watch the game from Los Angeles so I was forced to listen to their homerism. They of course didn't show much of what happened to Loui and I missed the Kelly goal, they only had one replay of it, of course, it was so lame. smh

Last edited:

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Does anyone think coke tastes good at McD? Just tastes diluted, you could ask for a negative amount of ice and it would still taste diluted.

Any soda that has HFCS on it tends to taste flat, in contrast to cane sugar sodas. :laugh:

By the way, that game was a wake-up call for the Kings to not "let it go" that early. Good game.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
BS that that happens at all, let alone in a good game like this.

Hard to be too happy about the win with that happening in the last five minutes of the game.

I can't believe no Bruin walked in there and took out Regehr.

This is how I felt when Cooke concussed Savard.....Somebody should have stuck their stick in Cookes throat and sideways too.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
even though i had to go to the bathroom about 10 times to vomit and go the bathroom. ythis was still a great game. nice to have them winning agsin.

marvhand was great out there. i still like pasta on that top line though.
seems like dougie and rask always have arguments. hamilton hss to get his head in the game.

friggin daycare gets me sick again. i am down 6 pounds since fri hough.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00