GDT: Game 50 | Bruins vs. Kings, 7PM, NESN, NHLN-US, SN, TVA, 98.5

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Lots of great stuff tonight. Love Pasta's game tonight, you don't play against any tougher team in the league and he did well. He got better as the game went on.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Hope Loui is alright. If that play isn't looked at by the league I'll be pissed.

Especially since no call was made in the ice and we just saw Marchy sit for 2 games for a violation that didn't result in injury (and Marchand deserved it).

Dirty plays to the head have no place in the league-injury or no injury.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Over 60 hits between the two teams.

The training staff is going to be working overtime tonight for both teams. Ice packs and ibuprophen for all!

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
We get to take Reghers head off next time if Loui has a concussion.

Loui doesn't deserve to be dealing with that right now.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
This game just makes me feel more robbed that the Bruins choked against Montreal...again last season. What an epic Final these two teams would have.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Good game. Great win!

Hope Loui is okay. He didn't look too "dazed" getting off the ice - more hurt than "wobbly" so hopefully it's not head-related.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Campbell's play has improved as of late...I thought he looked pretty effective on the forecheck tonight.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Good game. Great win!

Hope Loui is okay. He didn't look too "dazed" getting off the ice - more hurt than "wobbly" so hopefully it's not head-related.

He was holding his mouth/nose so it may be more bloody cut/lost teeth than concussion. I'll take a few lost teeth any day over a concussion.

Still was a dirty hit. I have no idea how that wasn't at least called a boarding since Loui was completely turned away from the hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad