GDT: GAME #50 BRUINS at Pittsburgh - 1/22 3 PM | NESN, NHL-US, SN, WZLX-FM 100.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
43 shots, 1 goal.

What people fail to understand that this 'sustained pressure' the Bruins announcers love to point out as positives are actually controlled defensive play against the Bruins since the Canadiens did it to them in the playoffs.

Teams willingly give them the point shot and corner possession knowing that the Bruins cannot curl to the net or get shots through.

Chara quit using his slap shot a couple years ago and Krug can't hit the net. The rest is history.

Wait for the Bruins to miss and quickly transition the other way and beat them off the rush because the Bruins defensive forwards are caught deep off the offensive zone cycle to the point.

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
This is not a team that will compete any time soon...

If I were DK46 or any other B with a NMC, I would waive it in a heartbeat to go to a contender...

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
I'm totally down to tank. For real. I know it makes me a bad fan, and it's like giving up, but I've been on the don't give up train for the last three years. I'm now down to give up. Tank! Get a great pick and try to get an offensive stud in the draft to build around.

Wentworth9W

Dec 13, 2016
I'm a supporter of Claude, he is an excellent coach with an excellent record. One thing that he has done lately that just absolutely does not make sense to me (and has made the player seem almost invisible) is playing Backes on the wing. The guy is, and has been a great center in the NHL for years.

Our top 2 C's should be Bergeron, and Backes. IMO.

Thanks,
Jeff.

cobrak

Feb 27, 2002
Hockeyland
I honestly do not want them to Bring up anyone from Providence but Subban, that would ensure a top three pick, Jacobs needs to get Sweeney in the office say, trade everyone now, fire Neely and either extend Julien for dealing with this half rebuild crap or let him go to a team that has a true vision

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This is not a team that will compete any time soon...

If I were DK46 or any other B with a NMC, I would waive it in a heartbeat to go to a contender...

Well if Krejci could actually score some goals, it would help. Shocked he got one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad