GDT: GAME #50 BRUINS at Pittsburgh - 1/22 3 PM | NESN, NHL-US, SN, WZLX-FM 100.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I'm totally down to tank. For real. I know it makes me a bad fan, and it's like giving up, but I've been on the don't give up train for the last three years. I'm now down to give up. Tank! Get a great pick and try to get an offensive stud in the draft to build around.

I agree.....only problem is that it's so much easier said than done.

Nobody wants the garbage we want moved, Liles,, Hayes, MCQuaid, KM, etc. and it makes little sense to move what others want, lastly, the valuable guys we'd be okay moving all have NMC's.....Chara, Krejci, etc.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I have said it before while being angry that Julien should go etc. etc. But I agree that where would letting him go get us? Who will take his place? Will letting Julien go make Sweeney and Neely perform better at their jobs? I don't have the answers!

jrbz88

Mar 13, 2008
Martha's Vineyard
I honestly do not want them to Bring up anyone from Providence but Subban, that would ensure a top three pick, Jacobs needs to get Sweeney in the office say, trade everyone now, fire Neely and either extend Julien for dealing with this half rebuild crap or let him go to a team that has a true vision

I really don't care either way...bottom line is that this team sucks

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I'm totally down to tank. For real. I know it makes me a bad fan, and it's like giving up, but I've been on the don't give up train for the last three years. I'm now down to give up. Tank! Get a great pick and try to get an offensive stud in the draft to build around.

During the weakest draft of the decade after two years of perhaps the best drafts since 2003. Perfect Bruins timing.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Ya I really don't understand how he isn't used at center every game

Meanwhile, Backes has said he's uncomfortable right now at center as he doesn't understand the Bruins/Julien's system.

To me, that's on Julien. Been force-feeding Backes at Krejci's RW for far too long.

Now they have a former Selke nominee center who can't play center in this system until he gets better adjusted to it.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
With three minutes left the Penguins guys announce Tuukka isn't feeling well and won't return. :laugh: great reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad