GDT: GAME #50 BRUINS at Pittsburgh - 1/22 3 PM | NESN, NHL-US, SN, WZLX-FM 100.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
screen-shot-2010-12-06-at-1-34-36-pm.png

Wentworth9W

Dec 13, 2016
I know you guys won't like what I'M going to say....or actually have no use for it....but just want to say it again....firing Julien would be an awful mistake. Sweeney? For sure. That #2 position in the net is awful. But with Rask, you guys are 22-11-4. And not trolling here (you know my take on my Habs, I don't think we are the end of the world either....), with the squad you have, Julien is actually getting the best out of that team. Julien leaving will be the start of a reconstruction unless....that's what you guys want. I mean, you did win the Cup not that long ago, maybe it's refresh and restart time. But be sure you do it with the right GM. Sweeney doesn't strike me as the answer. And I would keep Julien but at this point, he won't stick around for that.

Excellent post. Thank you. I'm sure it won't change anything because everyone is dead set on pinning those on Julien, but thanks for taking the time to write it.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
The sad thing is that this team should be playing better based on who they have on paper. If I was Jacobs, I'd press the big red button and rebuild. The Bruins have some good prospects coming up so it shouldn't take as long as a team just commiting to a rebuild.

Meusoc

Dec 15, 2014
Meanwhile, Neely just announced ticket prices are going up another 22% next year. In the press release he say's "we won a cup and went to another cup finals".

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Damn, I hope Rask takes his time and is out for a while. That will increase our chance to get a great pick by a large margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad