GDT: Game 50: Blue Jackets @ Coyotes | 1/25/18 19:00 UTC-7 | FS Arizona

Worst poet of all time

• Total voters

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Decentish start. Keller made a steal and created a chance but couldn't really get a clean shot.

Cousins just stopped a transition dead by doing the same and forced an O-zone faceoff.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Righteous Hatred

A Freeverse by Lady Macbeth

What have you ruined?
A smothering indistinctness of misery as emotions writhe.
Once we experienced wonder,
Untainted and innocent,
But your passion died.
A sickening morass of bitterness -
Tears follow hate, follow broken dreams,
Love ground to dust.
In a torrent of sorrow,
I condemn you.

-Dedicated to Kevin Connauton

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
I have not been able to watch the team for a while and, so far, it feels like a different team than what I have been used to.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
At this point I'm no longer buying the teams taking the Coyotes lightly idea as an explanation for the last few games. Columbus is in an insanely tight wildcard fight and needs every point they can get.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Here come the icings. Too bad I didn't bake any cupcakes.

If you haven't been to a game lately, the Coyotes have these cheesy interlude videos that pop up on the jumbo screen on every icing. Sometimes it's a zoomed in view of cake icing, sometimes it's a picture of Vanilla Ice or a Glacier. It's very cheesy.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
If you haven't been to a game lately, the Coyotes have these cheesy interlude videos that pop up on the jumbo screen on every icing. Sometimes it's a zoomed in view of cake icing, sometimes it's a picture of Vanilla Ice or a Glacier. It's very cheesy.

If it's cheesy, it must be cream cheese frosting.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Sorry guys, we feature one of the most boring playing style/game plan in the league.

Brutal.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Since there's nothing going on at all, it's random thoughts time:
1. Werther's Carmel Popcorn is freaking delicious.
2. Speaking of John MacLean, we need more Die Hard jokes.
3. Tyson Nash says he can't talk, really there's just nothing more to say about that.
4. Coyotes are starting to run around a bit in the D zone. Some clever poke checks have saved their bacon.
5. Looks like the pairings have been switched up? Or did Chychrun/Schenn just get caught out there?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This game is gonna end on a Mike Smith style butt goal and have a final of 1-0. For which side is yet to be determined.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Just turned on the game. Yotes looking good! Some real hustle there.

Is Stepan even playing though?

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Sorry guys, we feature one of the most boring playing style/game plan in the league.

Brutal.

After watching the Coyotes this season, I will never bitch about boring systems ever again.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Both teams are really denying quality shots.
Dvorak just had a glorious opportunity in front though.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Die Hard jokes.

Hans Tocchet's locker room speech: "I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Stepan did not see it that way... so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life. We can go any way you want it. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions. We are in charge. So, decide now, each of you. And please remember: we have left nothing to chance."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad