GDT: Game 5: Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes | 6 PM | It's like the last two games, but different.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Lol Miller, Schmidt, Stastny, Cousins out; Some AHLer, draft picks and cap space in.

Still need a little more cap to comfortably develop our top prospect; need to waive Kolesar to do it? Oh god no. How could we do something like that with an organizational asset.

They'll do everything during the off season to make space, but if the season starts. God forbid someone gets lost.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think Kolesar is going to be a decent player, but he wasn't going to be claimed off waivers.

a8d0ef5be4cf3931cfa015ddb11dde9d.jpg
Googles "how do you delete an image from someone else's forum post"

Actually technically I can as a mod but. What do you think @hangman005 @BattleBorn ban on Naqvi ads?

But yeah. I think there's GMs out there just f***ing with McCrimmon and McPhee. I can't think of one NHL team that has a need for an unproven Kolesar's one way contract.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I think Kolesar is going to be a decent player, but he wasn't going to be claimed off waivers.

Eh. I could see a team like Detroit or Ottawa taking him. Bad teams with ample cap space. Still don't care. Dump holden to the penguins for a 7th. Three problems solved at once. Glass places, Kolesar doesn't need to be waived, and I never have to watch Holden play defense for a team I like again.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Eh. I could see a team like Detroit or Ottawa taking him. Bad teams with ample cap space. Still don't care. Dump holden to the penguins for a 7th. Three problems solved at once. Glass places, Kolesar doesn't need to be waived, and I never have to watch Holden play defense for a team I like again.

Amen

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Googles "how do you delete an image from someone else's forum post"

Actually technically I can as a mod but. What do you think @hangman005 @BattleBorn ban on Naqvi ads?

But yeah. I think there's GMs out there just f***ing with McCrimmon and McPhee. I can't think of one NHL team that has a need for an unproven Kolesar's one way contract.
I feel it would be improper of me to make an opinion.... you see I have just retained Naqvi for my lawsuit for mental injured caused by Naqvi and their ads :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad