Pre-Game Talk: Game 5: Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - Thursday Oct. 10 - SNET-VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
What an idiot. Really don't see the point in tweeting something like this.

If Roberto gets lit-up tomorrow, I hope the media guys really grind him about losing his focus, trying too hard to be funny on Twitter.

Maybe he prefers to handle the pressure with levity.

Maybe he's noticed a positive view of his nature since he started tweeting. (Which has happened)

Maybe he rather face questions concerning his tweets from the media rather than how he feels about still being in Vancouver. (Which he seems to get more of.)

Maybe you should just relax.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with his doing his thing. You may think a pro athlete needs to confine his lifestyle and freedom to express himself all for the mighty limelight of being an NHL athlete, but I think that's ********. God forbid he doesn't do what he wants without being ridiculously judged by the likes of thousands of people who will never amount to what he does. Let the man do what he wants. Jebus.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
For the love of GOd, please keep this guy away from the puck.

BWPZ5VRCMAA6dyY.png

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Not sure where to put this, but good lord can Cam Charron make hockey boring.
http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=686165

He is such a corsi nut. I'm a big fan of new stats too, but srsly way overboard on his part. All he does is look at the stats and adds no other analysis.

If you don't like what the stats nerds have to say you don't have to read it.

I like Cam's analyses. A lot better than some of the guys on TV or in the papers.

Spamhuis

Mar 29, 2009
Calgary
If you don't like what the stats nerds have to say you don't have to read it.

I like Cam's analyses. A lot better than some of the guys on TV or in the papers.

Eh? Didn't I say I was a fan of stats in my post? RTFP.

I'm saying Cam adds nothing other than: the numbers say this.

He is such a boring writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad