Pre-Game Talk: Game 5: Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - Thursday Oct. 10 - SNET-VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
WHEN: October 10, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Vancouver (NOT PACIFIC)
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks' Starting Lineup:
D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Santorelli
Higgins - Kesler - Hansen
Weise - Richardson - Booth
Sestito - Dalpe - Weber

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Edler - Garrison
Stanton - Tanev

Luongo

San Jose Sharks' Starting Lineup:
Hertl - Thornton - Burns
Kennedy - Couture - Marleau
Nieto - Pavelski - Wingels
Sheppard - Desjardins - McCarthy

Irwin - Boyle
Vlasic - Braun
Demers - Stuart

Niemi​

Last edited:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
If the Canucks can get an all world performance out of Luongo and their special teams are clicking, they can hand the Sharks their first loss of the season. That being said, this Sharks team is a well oiled machine right now and I can't imagine even the most positive of fans would expect the Canucks to win.

Looking forward to it, all the same. The Canucks will give them their stiffest challenge yet this season, that I am pretty confident in.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
We're gonna need to jump a few Hertl's to win this one; it isn't going to be easy, and it might Hertl a bit, but if we Hertl a Hertl, we can Hertl Hertl Hertl, Santorelli Santorelli Hertl.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
We're gonna need to jump a few Hertl's to win this one; it isn't going to be easy, and it might Hertl a bit, but if we Hertl a Hertl, we can Hertl Hertl Hertl, Santorelli Santorelli Hertl.

Gotta be careful we don't get Burns'd like last time. ;)

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

TSN's on the line, they want to offer you a job.

Wetcoaster

Teenage Mutant Ninja Hertl???

BWJ0tScIAAELAhF.jpg:large

King of the ES*

I know that the Sharks are "sooo hot" right now, but I would not be surprised to see the Canucks win this game at all.

I refuse to consider the Sharks as an elite team until they show an ability to have success away from home. Last year, they were total dogs away from their arena, which is a pretty big sign of weakness, at least for me.

That said, if the Canucks do end up winning tomorrow night, I shudder to think of the hype-train that will surely follow. Don't get too excited, guys, the Sharks on the road is really not too hard a matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad