Pre-Game Talk: Game 5: Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - Thursday Oct. 10 - SNET-VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Botchford also said Thornton was being a jerk and when Farhan was asking Hertl a question, he interjected and said, "Shut up. F$*&!"

So whatever. Who cares. The Canucks have been on the receiving end of getting carved up by these stupid narratives since 2010-2011, so I'm fine with Botchford sharing some of the love around.

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
Canucks should let Thornton get four goals and then just turn and look at him...bet he doesn't have the guts to actually whip it out haha.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
Botchford also said Thornton was being a jerk and when Farhan was asking Hertl a question, he interjected and said, "Shut up. F$*&!"

So whatever. Who cares. The Canucks have been on the receiving end of getting carved up by these stupid narratives since 2010-2011, so I'm fine with Botchford sharing some of the love around.

I don't disagree with you; though I still think it was a ****** move by Botchford.

stevecanuck16

Jul 28, 2009
I can't believe anyone is seriously upset by what Thornton said. In fact, I doubt anyone who is would be if Kesler or Bieksa said this. Give me a break!

Botchford is already making the fanbase look bad here. Reporting what Thornton is said is fine, trying to spin it like Thornton is some terrible person is lame and whiny. Let's not join him in his d-baggery.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
I can't believe anyone is seriously upset by what Thornton said. In fact, I doubt anyone who is would be if Kesler or Bieksa said this. Give me a break!

Botchford is already making the fanbase look bad here. Reporting what Thornton is said is fine, trying to spin it like Thornton is some terrible person is lame and whiny. Let's not join him in his d-baggery.

The thing is....Thornton is a ****** whether or not one believes what Botchford reported he said is bad or not.;)

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I either expect a hard fought game to OT or a blowout again. I wish Luo would reach down and find the guy that made the Sharks his b****.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
I either expect a hard fought game to OT or a blowout again. I wish Luo would reach down and find the guy that made the Sharks his b****.

isn't the jumbo joe controversy enough? do we need lu getting in on the act? :sarcasm:

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
I don't disagree with you; though I still think it was a ****** move by Botchford.

Yeah, but so what? It wouldn't be a big deal if the Sharks hadn't reacted like a bunch of dummies afterwards and had just laughed it off.

The best part about all this is getting Bob McKenzie on the record about what a $*&#ing sellout he is when it comes to anything bad for business partners -- not that it hasn't been known for a long time.

Blue Suede Shoes

hound dog
May 5, 2012
San Jose has been playing out of this world - time to send them Hertling back down to earth.

Or at the very least, for the love of all that is holy, don't let Thornton score 4 goals.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
btw, video of gino reda talking with botchford about that blog quote-- http://www.tsn.ca/nhl

panel goes at him pretty hard, especially johnson.

man i hate that guy. cannot wait to see torts backhand him at some point this season.

but then remember this guy from any given sunday?

11610-25290.gif

day after, he'd show up to the presser wearing a neck brace.

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
San Jose has been playing out of this world - time to send them Hertling back down to earth.

Or at the very least, for the love of all that is holy, don't let Thornton score 4 goals.

I hope sweet little baby jesus let's joe score 4 goals tonight just to make the luls reach an all time high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad