GDT: Game 5: Sabres vs Coyotes - 10/13 9pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Eichel's gotta learn to do something with the puck when he's shielding with it. Its a turnover like 75% of the time.

Best forward of the period: Reinhart
Best d: Dahlin

Reactions: Yatzhee

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
That moment when you acquire a 2x cup winning top 6 LW for a conditional 3rd and a pittance of a cap dump....

Sheary was a fantastic add. I truly think he has untapped potential. He can be a 25-30 goal scorer on this team playing with Jack.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Hmm. I hadn’t noticed him get booed once. If anything I thought he was getting cheered for every hit and pass he has made. Maybe I missed it.
I dont think in particular has been getting booed but I think the home environment hasnt been great.

Guys regrouping behind our own net get heckled because they aren't moving the puck enough. Team had amazing possession the other night for like 3 minutes, but booed because there weren't enough shots. The atmosphere at home games have been tense, other than when we took a big lead on VGK

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Risto has been a major disappointment for awhile now. Hopefully his game can get back on track. It seems like so long ago when he got that hat trick. Dahlin, on the other hand, has been fantastic and I have no worries about him so far.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I like Marco Scandella, but he was massively overrated in Minnesota. Realistically he’s a number four and Ristolainen is a 3. We need to find a number 2 guy to go with Rasmus.

Risto seemed so much more talented a year and a bit ago, he just looks big and physical now, no skill.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
That moment when you acquire a 2x cup winning top 6 LW for a conditional 3rd and a pittance of a cap dump....

Sheary was a fantastic add. I truly think he has untapped potential. He can be a 25-30 goal scorer on this team playing with Jack.
He has his fair share of bad shifts, but I think he was a great add to this team. Someone mentioned shades of Briere when talking about him, and I would agree. Small in stature, feisty at times, scoring touch, etc.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Risto seemed so much more talented a year and a bit ago, he just looks big and physical now, no skill.

Almost as if flipping tires during the off-season wasn't really working on his biggest weaknesses.

Reactions: Ralonzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad