GDT: Game 5: Phoenix Coyotes @ Philadelphia Flyers | 10-11-13 | 4PM Arizona Time

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Great road win. Greiss is a boss. Doan was visibly pumped at the end of the game with him.

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Thanks for the extra Ribeiro info. He is the most interesting man on the team. Looking forward to how he looks when he really settles in.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Just got to see the replays of the goals. That goal by OEL was very slick, excellent pass from Ribeiro too.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Those last five or six minutes were played to perfection. Those guys were obviously dead tired, and they stuck to that 'boring' system that kept scoring chances down. In Lol's defense, he did have some games where he was that good, just not very often.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Offense is still terrible, though. Once again two goals off shots by D.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Offense is still terrible, though. Once again two goals off shots by D.

To be honest I thought the Flyers played a suffocating game as well and didn't let up nearly as much as the Wings did. But yeah, we need one more piece to really start rolling and be able to come back from a 2 goal deficit.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Also I'm glad people are starting to notice Stone. He's got great positioning, a killer slapshot and likes to throw nasty hits. They need to keep him in the roster, great young player.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Also I'm glad people are starting to notice Stone. He's got great positioning, a killer slapshot and likes to throw nasty hits. They need to keep him in the roster, great young player.

Stone is going to be a keeper. Yandle's future partner, possibly OEL's if he can improve his mobility even more.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Awesome to hear Greiss did well! Missed this game unfortunately. Glad we could get the W though.

Swat Ultra

~Hockey!~
Sep 23, 2010
Northern NH
bissonnette had a good game tonight and i'm one of the biggest critics about him in these forums. If he plays like he has the past 2 games im fine with him staying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad