GDT: Game 5: Phoenix Coyotes @ Philadelphia Flyers | 10-11-13 | 4PM Arizona Time

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Some wizard **** right there from harry potter. Wasn't having a great game up until that point.

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Outstanding shift by Stone: stepping in the offensive zone to shoot, then a slide to cut a 2 on 1, and a check against the board to separate the puck from a Philly forward.

Yup, that was a great shift; they didn't talk about the hit on the broadcast but it was a nice one. Stone has looked very poised these last 2 nights, great stuff.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Still going for that 3-1 prediction. Vermette with another empty netter :naughty:

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
thanks to the Coyotes for winning yesterday so I could get two pizzas for $17 from Papa John's today.

1 Tuscan six cheese and one thin crust with tomato as a topping.
Haha, driving to Surprise to pick up 3 X-larges right now ... hooray lunch for the next week!

Good to see everyone coming around on Ribeiro the last two nights ...

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Getting to know Ribeiro better since he has been on the team I am just fascinated by him. From the way he looks like Mark Anthony's scrawnier little brother to the pesky cerebral way he plays. Drawing that penalty on Rinaldo was super sharp on his part and then setting up the play afterwards on the pp.

Its going to be a fun year following him.

PS Is that a french accent I hear in his interview with Walsh?

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Getting to know Ribeiro better since he has been on the team I am just fascinated by him. From the way he looks like Mark Anthony's scrawnier little brother to the pesky cerebral way he plays. Drawing that penalty on Rinaldo was super sharp on his part and then setting up the play afterwards on the pp.

Its going to be a fun year following him.

PS Is that a french accent I hear in his interview with Walsh?

Yes, he was raised in Montreal.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Ribs is literally scary to me. Like if he was walking towards me on the street I would be worrying if he was going to pull a knife or gun on me.

But besides that, I'm glad we have him.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Legs really flew out from under him, didn't they? Also, love OEL trolling,, as always.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad