GDT: Game 5 Coyotes Vs Rangers - 4:00 Sunday October 23rd

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
Chicken is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

He was one of mine as soon as we drafted him. I knew beyond a doubt that he was good. This good? Maybe not 100% confidence but I know he is capable of becoming our second franchise defenseman. If he continues to progress he could be as good as OEL in a few years.

Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Chychrun pissed he missed that shot. Also on the ice for the final minute, Tippett is fully woke to his greatness.

joshkitty

Nov 17, 2013
Montreal
On the bright side, I have been VERY impressed with Chychrun. This kid is almost on Ekblad level of hype for me right now

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Stone in, McBain out, back to respectability.

For missing 7 months and coming back from surgery, Stone hasn't missed a beat. Good game.

Chych was also impressive, again.

Frustrating loss but... progress?

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
We deserved that one. I think that was an important game for them. They need to get their confidence back before they dig too deep of a hole. They need to keep these lines together so they can build some chemistry.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
On the bright side, I have been VERY impressed with Chychrun. This kid is almost on Ekblad level of hype for me right now

The lone bright spot of the season so far for me.

Still haven't won a game in regulation, and we keep on digging that hole. I guess it's better to get the month-long slump out of the way now rather than in February, right? :sarcasm:

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I was in and out on the game but noticed Doan taking a lot of draws. Was that on purpose or was Richy getting waved a lot? Doan actually did pretty good too it seemed.

cactus shake

Oct 22, 2013
Really fun game. Terrible in the defensive zone, big improvements everywhere else. Good effort. Best bit of that Chychrun attempt wasn't just the skill but the smarts to go for it rather than just dumping in, knowing everyone was dead on their feet.

ArizonaCoyotes19

May 28, 2008
Winnipeg
hockeylists.com
I liked how the Coyotes played for the most part of this game. I like Chychrun more and more as each game has gone by. If they hit the net on half the shots they missed tonight they might have won the game.

The Coyotes are in desperate need of a win. If they can somehow win the last two road games, they will be in decent shape coming home.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I was in and out on the game but noticed Doan taking a lot of draws. Was that on purpose or was Richy getting waved a lot? Doan actually did pretty good too it seemed.

Tyson said he had been owning everyone else in practise.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well, the Killer D line is starting to get some chemistry and Duclair just needs to relax and play his game, forcing it to much.

I'm along with everyone else, Chychrun is a revelation...he's really, really good. He's played so much better in the NHL, the kid is the real deal.

However, on the downside, I'm really troubled that our defense just leaves guys wide open in front of our net, this is a theme so far through the first 5 games and Domingue has not been very good at all.

Today was better than the last game, if we continue to get better we will begin winning some games. Crouse is a stud, love his game, but I don't want him to be stuck as a 4th line guy, send him down and let him work on his offense.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
McGinn is likely to play vs. NJ, so I imagine Crouse comes out of the lineup. Gotta make a space on LW.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Of the 38 more times I listen to Tyson on the TV (Id never watch it on tv if I can watch it live) I hope to never again hear him say "Everybody's got the green light"
When he says that, we are in trouble.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
For missing 7 months and coming back from surgery, Stone hasn't missed a beat. Good game.

Chych was also impressive, again.

Frustrating loss but... progress?

Stone has surprised.

Chychrun's best game and Dvorak had almost 19 minutes. Chychrun needs PP time because he already looks like a top 4.

Both played well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad