GDT: Game 5 Coyotes Vs Rangers - 4:00 Sunday October 23rd

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
We seem to be incredibly inept at blocking shots on the PK this year. Maybe we do need Z up here. As many penalties as we take, carrying him as a seventh D may not be such a bad idea. Just a thought.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We seem to be incredibly inept at blocking shots on the PK this year. Maybe we do need Z up here. As many penalties as we take, carrying him as a seventh D may not be such a bad idea. Just a thought.

Preferable to McBain. Also, if White continues to be unable to adjust to Tippett, then I'd be fine with dressing 7D and 11F.

But think of the camp space we're saving this way. Then at the trade deadline we can... sorry, can't do it.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
White seems to always single handily kill any momentum the fourth line generates

Spot on. Very disappointed in him so far. I really thought he was going to be that PITA fourth-liner who would get under the skin of other teams' top six forwards when those situations presented themselves. So far, completely useless. Hank needs to get healthy. Would be very interested in seeing him try to fit that role.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Rangers get away with another hook. That's cool I guess.

Now interference...

Last edited:

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
That line looks really close to coming together.

Without a doubt; they're still exciting to watch.

I think beside our defenseman being bad our team defense has also suffered because forwards look out of place and go to the wrong places. I wish we would just let centers take care of defense. Wingers can take it if a centre is deep in the o-zone but once the centre gets back to the d-zone, he should take the role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad