GDT: Game 5 | Columbus at Tampa Bay | 10/13 7PM

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Andy and Bjork only goals tonight....their reward? They get more minutes than Milano and Sedlak. All right!

Reactions: CBJFan827

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Torts’ post conference better be 49390 times more exciting than this game.

We’re due for a good Torts post game.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Riley Nash

29cp55l.gif
So far he has reminded me of the Sammy Pahlsson signing.

Reactions: thebus88

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I want Torts to flip out in his presser just for my own personal entertainment..........

Then I want Lori Schmidt to get frustrated with him & throw her hat at him....

major major

Feb 18, 2013
This is one of those games where the coach might be best off saying "forget it" and move on. Give the video coach a day off.

None of the goals Bob let in were horrendous, but you obviously expect him to stop more of those than that. I'm hoping this is just the usual Bob starting slow thing. He's not tracking pucks that well.

The Lightning had way too many good looks. Seth Jones can't get back soon enough.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
This is one of those games where the coach might be best off saying "forget it" and move on. Give the video coach a day off.

None of the goals Bob let in were horrendous, but you obviously expect him to stop more of those than that. I'm hoping this is just the usual Bob starting slow thing. He's not tracking pucks that well.

The Lightning had way too many good looks. Seth Jones can't get back soon enough.

Finally I can agree with someone. Good post

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Now the team gets to let this fester until Thurs. Hopefully a motivation versus a woe-is-me

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

None of the 8 were horrendous :laugh:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We get our butts absolutely kicked and what does Torts do. He gives Sonny and Sedlak 8 minutes. Why not give them some TOI and give heavy minute guys a break?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

None of the goals Bob let in were horrendous, but you obviously expect him to stop more of those than that. I'm hoping this is just the usual Bob starting .. slow thing. He's not tracking pucks that well.

You must be Bobs father..... stop it, 8 goals??? Most in the dudes career... 1 in 4??? Slow is a minor statement...

Forget the video guy, give the goalie a week off...

WashedUp

Mar 28, 2014
Bob hasn’t looked good since last season b4 the playoffs. He thinks he’s a $10 million dollar goalie and he was insulted when there was talk that he should see a shrink about his playoff performances. He needs traded....

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Despite the beating, saw some good plays from CBJ when they made it 3-2.
A couple of lucky bounced their way, both for them scoring and defending, mimentum could have shifted to make the score different outcome.

In any event, the time off will be welcomed, and hope they kick ass vs. the Flyers.
Also, will be very interesting to see who gets the start in net......

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
We get our butts absolutely kicked and what does Torts do. He gives Sonny and Sedlak 8 minutes. Why not give them some TOI and give heavy minute guys a break?
Because he’s a shitty coach that’s never learned what took him down everywhere he’s been

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad