GDT: Game 5 | Columbus at Tampa Bay | 10/13 7PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
If not for TB's late goal I'd say we really rebounded that period. Had all the momentum going our way and then their goal and a gifted power play for them to start the 3rd.

**Overall**

--AWESOME play/pass by Wennberg for Anderson, this seemed to really get us going

--Bjorkstrand with a pure hustle goal, hopefully that catches the eye of Master Torts and gets him a longer leash ;)

--Weaaaaaak clear attempt by Murray really hung Bob out to dry on that last goal
Same thoughts. You saved me a lot of typing!

Reactions: CPTN71

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
OT part 2......Don Cherry devoted a lot of his segment to a Lyle Odelein tribute.....

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Wow, that got my attention.... I can watch HNIC but didn't tonight… So happy for Lyle... Our first Captain and a hell of a nice guy..... I've met him, miss him...
Well Grapes must think a hell of a lot about him, went on and on about him

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I was flipping around, how the hell did we take a penalty already?

Penalty happened with under 10 seconds left in the first. Carried over into the third period... and you know the rest. What was once a 1 goal deficit is now, tres.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Bob blocker has been weak tonight.
Tampa is definitely the better team. Much more impact throughout their roster.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Wennberg with two shots on the PP... Would be nice if he would keep that going to even out his game. Then the board might know peace (for 1 game, until we move on to next hot topic of contention).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad