GDT: Game 49: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets / 5 PM / Reginald Dwight Edition

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Watching hockey at low framerates makes the game seem easier. I think this might actually improve my viewing experience. More time to think.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Winnipeg fans still hate Stastny.

gfingerB.gif

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well I slept in, so only just now got everything done I needed to do... except pack my bags. How are we looking... and

Go :vegas Go
After all this talk about you being gone, I have two questions.

1.) Where did you go?
2.) Why are you here?
3.) Where do people in NZ go to vacation (if applicable)

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
It was my goal to give my BB analysis for this game, but multiple things are working against me. I discovered the restaurant in the building a block over had a happy hour. This is usually not as issue for me, I'm good at doing the high functioning drunk thing. However, the nhl.tv issues added a wrinkle I'm not sure I'm able to overcome. Therefore, I'll issue my standard analysis based on my past knowledge and nothing about what I've seen from this game:

Tuch is a God.
Pacioretty and Stastny need more time and will rock ass once they gel again.
The Knights try too hard to make nice passes.

Do any of these apply tonight?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
After all this talk about you being gone, I have two questions.

1.) Where did you go?
2.) Why are you here?
3.) Where do people in NZ go to vacation (if applicable)

1.) Going Here. Middle of Nowhere, but it's where my sister lives.
2.) Leave early tomorrow morning, but had a lot of stuff I had to do today, like clean the house for the house sitter whose a neat freak... my plan of leaving it messy to give them something to do didn't go down well :laugh:
3.) Most people go to the beach... I hate the beach I would rather go to the mountains... we are doing neither, we are going to a farm.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
1.) Going Here. Middle of Nowhere, but it's where my sister lives.
2.) Leave early tomorrow morning, but had a lot of stuff I had to do today, like clean the house for the house sitter whose a neat freak... my plan of leaving it messy to give them something to do didn't go down well :laugh:
3.) Most people go to the beach... I hate the beach I would rather go to the mountains... we are doing neither, we are going to a farm.
In this world there are two people, people that enjoy the beach/paradise and those that are wrong.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
In this world there are two people, people that enjoy the beach/paradise and those that are wrong.
beach means summer.... summer means hot... hot means hot... I hate hot... especially beach hot, which is humid hot, not dry hot. but hot makes me murderous hahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It was my goal to give my BB analysis for this game, but multiple things are working against me. I discovered the restaurant in the building a block over had a happy hour. This is usually not as issue for me, I'm good at doing the high functioning drunk thing. However, the nhl.tv issues added a wrinkle I'm not sure I'm able to overcome. Therefore, I'll issue my standard analysis based on my past knowledge and nothing about what I've seen from this game:

Tuch is a God.
Pacioretty and Stastny need more time and will rock ass once they gel again.
The Knights try too hard to make nice passes.

Do any of these apply tonight?
I still want to see Tuch be more assertive and take advantage of his size as we've seen him do in the past.

He can be a Getzlaf type player if he'd do that.

Reactions: hangman005

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
beach means summer.... summer means hot... hot means hot... I hate hot... especially beach hot, which is humid hot, not dry hot. but hot makes me murderous hahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I recently discovered nice hot. This was a surprise after two decades in Las Vegas. This new summer hot I discovered is not as good as Caribbean breeze summer hot, but it's close.

Plus, the best kept secret in North American meteorology is that Pacific Northwest stereotypical rainy crap isn't really bad at all.

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
SinBin: There's nothing wrong with Vegas' PP other than not being able to finish.

Yeah if you don't count decision making, shot selection, pacing and active skating even without the puck it's all gravy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad