Post-Game Talk: GAME 49 - Enjoy Vacation Boys - BRUINS 6 Sons of Gritty 2

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Pasta in, Ullmark in, Swayman fan voted in. They don't want too many players from one team in the ASG. "We want every fan to have a reason to watch" to paraphrase Bettman. He has a point. On one hand you want the best of the NHL,bon the other you want all the fans involved and that means at least 1 player from every franchise. Boston has 3 in, not a spot for 4. Our captain deserves it though, but if you ask him I bet he would he quite happy with the week off.
Toronto has a spot for 4

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
We don’t pick until the fourth round this year and, if Gryz is not traded at the deadline, we lose him for nothing in July as a UFA. Is there any appetite for flipping him for picks in March? Does anyone think he brings a roster player in a trade in return?

The Bruins should have in the offseason. Sell high. Instead...

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Pasta in, Ullmark in, Swayman fan voted in. They don't want too many players from one team in the ASG. "We want every fan to have a reason to watch" to paraphrase Bettman. He has a point. On one hand you want the best of the NHL,bon the other you want all the fans involved and that means at least 1 player from every franchise. Boston has 3 in, not a spot for 4. Our captain deserves it though, but if you ask him I bet he would he quite happy with the week off.
When it was simply East Vs. West I used to watch it. I hate gimmicks etc. too NBA like.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Coyle is about to hit his career his in points and goals. Previous high was 21 goals and he’s already at 18. Does anyone think he can his 30? It might be close imo.

Reactions: KWbruin

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Suuuuuper curious of his salary ask. Certainly won’t be 1x1 again. You gotta figure at least one, maybe both, of Heinen and JVR price themselves out.
It is amazing how many players come to Boston, do well, leave for more than the Bruins can pay and then play below expectations on the next team.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Coyle is about to hit his career his in points and goals. Previous high was 21 goals and he’s already at 18. Does anyone think he can his 30? It might be close imo.
I would rather see him almost double his assist totals being the number one center. If the Bruins don't go add another center I could see him hitting 30 playing with the players he has been. If he could only learn to win meaningful face-offs that would be nice as well.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I would rather see him almost double his assist totals being the number one center. If the Bruins don't go add another center I could see him hitting 30 playing with the players he has been. If he could only learn to win meaningful face-offs that would be nice as well.

Don't think that's a learnable skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad