Post-Game Talk: GAME 49 - Enjoy Vacation Boys - BRUINS 6 Sons of Gritty 2

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Great win by our boys! Very cathartic .... I believe now! Hopefully if Pasta has a nagging injury he takes the all star game off ...him and Captain Brad are laying the groundwork and the rest are following their excellent examples of no quit attitude ..only negative on this game is the makeshift 4th line .. -2, -2, -1 ...they got exposed by a weakish team

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Really is insane that everyone entered this season looking at it as a bridge year and somehow we're first in the league at the all star break.
They’re definitely “overachieving.” Hopefully they will continue to build and contend for the Cup in the decade to come. They have most of the “core” pieces already. Just need another center, I think, and they’re off and running

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
What a start for Pasta.. He isn't whining about being on a different line. :naughty:

This was from the game thread, asked but didn't get an answer.

Pasta was on a different line today? Someone is whining? :huh:

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
They’re definitely “overachieving.” Hopefully they will continue to build and contend for the Cup in the decade to come. They have most of the “core” pieces already. Just need another center, I think, and they’re off and running
Are they overachieving or is Monty just a great coach who can get more out of less?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: