GDT: Game 49: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Tampa Savards, 7PM EST

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
There’s a 7 point difference in the same amount of games played so not really, no.
Carter is a center he didn`t move his partners, Torts wasn`t a coach and nobody hear about COVID-19. Plus Laine`s 23 years, for example, Texier is 22 and Foudy 21.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
.64 for Carter,
.44 for Laine

Again, this is a terrible look for Laine. Laine does his pouting on the ice by loafing. Carter pouted pretty openly.
Whole team is horrible , they aren’t coached on any type of offensive strategy , goals come by a pass to point , or a turnover in neutral zone .Laine will be fine under new coach

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
He did have Rick Nash but that team was a tire fire similar to what we have now

This team that Laine is currently playing with (the post deadline CBJ) are worse than that team.

That jackets team had decent offensive players. Nash, Carter, prospal, wisniewski, Brassard, etc. this one has him, Bjork, Roslovic, and cam to some extent.

Carter actively dogged it out of here. People are just blaming Laine for the season we’re having because he’s struggling. I get it, but running him out of town is hilariously bad asset management. Like MacLean level.

Reactions: GoJackets1

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
This team that Laine is currently playing with (the post deadline CBJ) are worse than that team.

That jackets team had decent offensive players. Nash, Carter, prospal, wisniewski, Brassard, etc.

Carter actively dogged it out of here. People are just blaming Laine for the season we’re having because he’s struggling. I get it, but running him out of town is hilariously bad asset management. Like MacLean level.
He’s not giving any looks like he’s even trying hard. Hence why we are upset, not because he’s struggling, but because he doesn’t seem too concerned

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
He’s not giving any looks like he’s even trying hard. Hence why we are upset, not because he’s struggling, but because he doesn’t seem too concerned

Hes not a shot creator. He’s very much a perimeter player. I actually think he’s played a pretty decent game. He was way better in the first period and second all the way up until his turnover, but I don’t think it’s a lack of care. He’s moving his feet tonight.

I do believe a lot of people here are putting the blame solely at his feet, or at least the majority, since he’s our “best” or most prestigious offensive player.

He leaves a lot to be desired sometimes, including with effort, but I don’t think that’s been his issue tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad