GDT: Game 49 - CBJ vs NJD - 18 Jan, 7pm, @Nat

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The story of the last few games kinda continues. Not a great night as far as how we’re playing, but nice goal scoring and excellent goaltending wins the game for us. Need to start playing better or we’re going to start going the other way. But a win is a win and Elvis earned it for us.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
The story of the last few games kinda continues. Not a great night as far as how we’re playing, but nice goal scoring and excellent goaltending wins the game for us. Need to start playing better or we’re going to start going the other way. But a win is a win and Elvis earned it for us.
Exactly my thoughts

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

I have a feeling this is how Torts' presser will sound.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
It's weird how things have changed. We went from being a team that did so many things right but couldn't buy a goal, to a team that can play well below standard and get goals at all the right times.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Now let’s hope Anderson is reading the same ;)
Good point... We gave up a lot for him... He's the last dog to walk...

btw... I'm going to eat more crow for anything said about Kek… That dude, along with John, have built depth I've rarely seen... The Monsters are as good as the Jackets of late..

We need to crush those uppity New York City fans tomorrow.... I like Bread but he needs an education.... Dude left us!!! He must pay!!

Reactions: ViD

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Fight, sort of.
Minions Fight.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad