GDT: Game 49 - CBJ vs NJD - 18 Jan, 7pm, @Nat

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
You're really reaching when Torts defensive system and quality D lineup has given up 70 shots in the last 5 periods.

:facepalm: You can't be serious........oh you are. :surrender

Funny, I was thinking that Allison would write in the article tomorrow in the Athletic that though they had a lot shots most were not quality between the dots shots.. but that is ridiculous in and of itself

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Hahaha! We’ve had more high quality chances and not scored this period vs the prior 2 periods.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
NJ is so disheartened right now. Played so well and threw everything they had at Elvis the first two periods only to watch a few weak goals go in their net.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Seriously…. Cam is skating and working his ass off away from the puck every shift....

Cam had an epiphany during his injury time off... probably did a lot of reading too..

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
I don't know. As long as the Devils don't climb back into this in the front part of the period, I'd favor the third and fourth lines a little more. We do have another game tomorrow night, and we have to travel. Don't BENCH guys, but spread the minutes around.

Pretty much what I was getting at...

I.e. Give the call-up keeping Milano a scratch some minutes and folks making the trip tomorrow fewer minutes i.e. a rest.

Slightly less chance of a key player getting a puck in the face or fluke injury...?

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
More or less.

I mean, I like Milano too, but the kid's got 40 career points in 107 games. He's not Malkin. People have got to relax a little bit. There's more to the game than scoring.
He is always in the dog house and plays like 10 mins a game!!

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I'm going to be honest, seeing Elvis play like this and live up to his potential has to be one of my favorite memories ever made in all of my years of watching this beautiful sport.

this is amazing to watch, just gonna soak it all in.
so happy for this kid.

Reactions: Viqsi

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
If I'm counting right, we're about to be unbeaten in regulation in 18 straight games against teams not called the San Jose Sharks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad