Speculation: Game 48: Vegas Rusty Knights @ Buffalo Wings | 4:00PM | The Schedule speculates Vegas have a game.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Preview of Turks Post Game Press Conference.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team can go suck a big fat one right now.

Lazy asses who are getting paid millions to just skate around like ballerinas and miss wide open nets.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
4 game losing streak and counting. Already had a 6 game losing streak. And our biggest winning streak is only 4 games!?

I wouldn’t be shocked if the Sharks catch us and we drop to 6th place.

And so much for the switch to zone defense saving the season.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
4 game losing streak and counting. Already had a 6 game losing streak. And our biggest winning streak is only 4 games!?

That article about how the change in strategy saved our season is really starting to look hilarious right now.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So, which UFA dman should we get?

Demelo. I think he would be a good, cheaper defenseman to play on Theodore's RHD. Reunite Hague and Whitecloud on the bottom defense. McNabb and Schmidt as the other defenders. Other defenders, Bischoff and if Engelland wants to pull a Williams and come back as an 8D in January if needed for injuries.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

We have our 1st though, as long as McPhee doesn't do anything he shouldn't.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
One note on the PK. I have never been a fan of having two big lumbering dmen pking together. I think the PK would look a lot better if they rolled Mcnabb-Schmidt and Holden-Engelland as the pairs. You need some mobility to cover gaps that are sure to open up and to chase down loose pucks.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
At this point, just ride the season.

Don't make any trades.

If they collapse out of a playoff spot, then so be it.

Hope to get lucky in the draft lottery.

Try to fix this team in the offseason and then give Gallant like 20 games into next season to decide whether he needs to be fired or not.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Nope. Had enough of Gallant.

This same **** happened last season as well.

Before the Stone trade we sucked.

I am fully on the fire the coaching staff bandwagon.

You weren't here before the Stone trade.

Reading this stuff about firing the coaching staff over and over is even more annoying than watching the team lose.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This team can go suck a big fat one right now.

Lazy asses who are getting paid millions to just skate around like ballerinas and miss wide open nets.
The missing the net at close range phenomenon is the most baffling. I've been watching this sport for over 20 years, I've never seen a team miss the net more than these Knights do. I don't understand how puck management isn't an urgent matter at practice.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You weren't here before the Stone trade.

Reading this stuff about firing the coaching staff over and over is even more annoying than watching the team lose.

The talk is warranted though. These players look like they don't give a shit. Yet the coach and them keep on saying the same thing over and over again in the post game interviews.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Eakin centering the 4th line is a good start, but going back to Hague-Engelland is baffling. The PK stinks even with him, so no harm having him sit a few games.

It's so bad I'm asking them to go back to Merrill-Holden for petes sake.

The talk is warranted though. These players look like they don't give a ****. Yet the coach and them keep on saying the same thing over and over again in the post game interviews.

I have spoken.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad