GDT: Game 48: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 4/28/21 8:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-28_21-43-12.png

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Game wouldnt be 3-1 if that was the case.
Allen been pretty amazing all season long , if only he could get more than 1.6 goals avv for him.
His save percentage since taking the starting role is atrocious.

Again, you don't seem to understand that backups have a much easier ride. Way easier to put up .920 when you're playing every few games and skipping harder teams. Now he has to face the Leafs and he gets smoked.

Or maybe you do understand it and are just trolling. That is actually far more likely.

And btw, I think Allen has played really well since taking over the starter's role. It just proves my point that goaltending is NOT the issue with this team.

Reactions: Kojo

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Embarrassing.

Suzuki score a “lucky” ( nice shot ) goal and y’all are saying he’s our best forward and sign him 10 years...

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
The 2014 Boston series was the best experience I've had in 20 years of being a fan. The Subban breakaway goal. Subban pre game 7 comments and then delivering on them with the win. Good times. Maybe in 10 years we'll have a run like that again.

Look at his reaction , a real f***ing warrior and proud player playing for the habs.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Yeah the Bergevin era has taken alot of the fun out of being a fan....You know it's bad when most fans i come across would rather miss the playoffs in hope of him getting fired than making the playoffs.....
He came at the worst possible time. His first move was to hire the worst coach in the league. His second move was to ignore Larry Robinson's call. His third move was to pass on Jaromir Jagr.

That was all she wrote...

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Our two best forwards, Anderson and Toffoli, start hitting them soft leafs and shit happens. Then old soft Weber gets the puck with five seconds left because of their work and stupidly takes a wrist shot from the blue line while we still had two forwards deep in their zone.

Infuriating

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Our center line is just outmatched right now. We chose to go with two very young centers so we're gonna have to live with the growing pains.

Reactions: dinodebino

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
His save percentage since taking the starting role is atrocious.

Again, you don't seem to understand that backups have a much easier ride. Way easier to put up .920 when you're playing every few games and skipping harder teams. Now he has to face the Leafs and he gets smoked.

Or maybe you do understand it and are just trolling. That is actually far more likely.
Yes accuse me of things because I have a different opinion.
Like I said it's my opinion to think that Allen has been superior to Price this season overall and gave us more chance to win than Price.

But yeah im a troll because I don't defend Carey Price.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Yeah the Bergevin era has taken alot of the fun out of being a fan....You know it's bad when most fans i come across would rather miss the playoffs in hope of him getting fired than making the playoffs.....
We were also all like that during the pierre "mr. Markov" era to be honest lol

Reactions: Gjman2019
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad