GDT: Game 48: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 4/28/21 8:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
wwD8San.jpg

FDgCE3K.jpg

oyV2Lgx.jpg

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Caufield is supposedly not the strongest defensively, at least yet. I'd let Phil play against Matthews, but keep Cole off of that line.

Tatar Danault Anderson
Toffoli Suzuki Armia
Evans Kotkaniemi Caufield
Lehkonen Staal Perry

Reactions: Habssince89

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Another day, another different start time. How many games in a row now have the habs had a different start time?

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Once again a big thank you for our resident donghabs98 for a great and steady job on many of our previous GDTs

-What ever happens to Caufield I will not be disappointed as long as he is not scratched.

-Romanov should be playing over Gustafsson or Merrill for youth development sakes, future potential reasons(I know, cap issues...).

Go :habs Go
F*ck office/management staff
Go Sens Go vs Nucks

Last edited:

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I just hate the Leafs.
This year I realized that Oilers' fans are the worst insufferable kind in this whole league. After all these years of Leafs' loathing, Edmonton wins the award hands down. Would cheer for Toronto over McCoilers 10 times out of 10. It's nothing to do with their team, simply their putrid HFboards' fans.

Last edited:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
This year I realized that Oilers' fans are the worst insufferable kind in this whole league. After all these years of Leafs' loathing, Edmonton's win the award hands down. Would cheer for Toronto over McCoilers 10 times out of 10. It's nothing to do with their team, simply their putrid HFboards' fans.

Like, its confusing they are so hostile and then when I think about it, its not lol, Edmonton is just a miserable place to live and theyve been so irrelevant for so long they just love to lash out at their elders and betters lol

Its gonna be so god damn hilarious when McDavid BOLTS in free agency in a couple years too lmao, lets see how miserable theyll be then (until McD signs in Toronto because Matthews left to ARI himself and then we'll be miserable too lol...gulp)

Reactions: Habano

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
This year I realized that Oilers' fans are the worst insufferable kind in this whole league. After all these years of Leafs' loathing, Edmonton's win the award hands down. Would cheer for Toronto over McCoilers 10 times out of 10. It's nothing to do with their team, simply their putrid HFboards' fans.

My dad, Canucks fan, always told me this but I brushed it off. However, this season I guess I saw those Oiler fans for who they are. Still got no love for the Leafs, but Oilers are on a different level of trash fans.

Zam Boni

Dec 14, 2009
I miss hating on Mats Sundin....

Him and his damn Chunky Soup. How many times did my brother and I impersonate his mom calling him in to eat his soup "Mats, did you eat your Chunky Soup?!"

a6977b6adb28399a7cdf48fbe707ca49.jpg
Mats Sundin is a national treasure so it's impossible to hate him, even though he was a Maple Leaf.
He played for my favorite team in Sweden, in my book he is close to immortal.

Reactions: Lilou

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Leafs will be harder to play against with Foligno in the lineup, should be interesting.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Swap Armia and CC.
That wouldn’t surprise me. If they’re looking to keep CC away from their top line, I think it will be Toffoli-NS-CC. (Dom’s other “well surrounded” plan)

... then either Anderson or Armia to the top line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->