GDT: Game 48: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 4/28/21 8:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
Weber and Chiarot are so slow the can never stand up at the blue line. At the first sign of trouble they go back and stand still on the defensive blue line.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
So is Perry and he actually contributes. Staal can’t even stickhandle
Different players and different skill sets. Some players rely on speed and when you get older it leaves you. Size isn't something that goes away. You can stand in front of the net until you're 50 and if you're big enough players still won't be able to move you.

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
Can you guys remember how much fun we had during the 2014 run? All those avys, etc.

Sigh. It was Gauthier/Gaineys team.

The 2014 Boston series was the best experience I've had in 20 years of being a fan. The Subban breakaway goal. Subban pre game 7 comments and then delivering on them with the win. Good times. Maybe in 10 years we'll have a run like that again.

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
upload_2021-4-28_21-42-46.gif

Gjman2019

Dec 6, 2017
I am.... not defending MB. :laugh: Should've never been hired. Should've been fired years ago.

The question is, where to from here? I personally think there's far more talent than it's being given credit for. As a TEAM it sucks. But that's largely on the D. Fix that alone and we'd be infinitely better. There's a lot of talent up front and in the net.

One wildcard though is Price's concussion. Hopefully it's no big thing but if it is... then that's another big hole for us. I think he'll be fine. I'd keep him out until next year to heal.

Yeah the Bergevin era has taken alot of the fun out of being a fan....You know it's bad when most fans i come across would rather miss the playoffs in hope of him getting fired than making the playoffs.....

Reactions: habsfan891

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Game wouldnt be 3-1 if that was the case.
Allen been pretty amazing all season long , if only he could get more than 1.6 goals avv for him.

I don’t think the difference in goal support between Price and Allen is a fluke anymore. This teams needs Price to be a third defenseman to give the pathetic defence and forwards any chance at a breakout.

Reactions: 667ekip
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->