GDT: Game 48: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 4/28/21 8:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
That's a lie. You are free to not like him, but that's far from the reality.
He is my favorite player on the team btw. And I always said that he is our future number 1 center

But offensively...he is doing..s.... right now..

Very good on face off, and in his own zone. But offensively come on...he has to be lot better

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Not a bunch of mercenaries like Weber, Staal, Danault, Drouin, Armia, Edmundson, Chiarot, Merrill, Gustaffsson, Tatar.

No pride.

45146284609c239e93f6abfdd9e20f00.gif

Reactions: Runner77

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
How do people watch this team against a legit team like Toronto and want to keep on the same path we've been on?

Keep in mind that we both were lottery teams in 2012. We picked our direction and Toronto picked theirs. Is there anyone who truly believes that our plan was better?
Lol, no words.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
How do people watch this team against a legit team like Toronto and want to keep on the same path we've been on?

Keep in mind that we both were lottery teams in 2012. We picked our direction and Toronto picked theirs. Is there anyone who truly believes that our plan was better?

But they can actually draft. Nylander and Marner after 3. We get two bums at 3, two different times. But somehow Timmins still has a job

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
The thing is...Anderson, Gallagher, and TT are secondary pieces. Great guys to have but not franchise players. And while none of them are old, Gallagher and Toffoli are not young, and Anderson and Gallagher have a ton of wear and tear for their age. Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Gallagher the way we did Pacioretty.

This team is built around the corpses of Price and Weber, and we have their contracts to show for it. We don't have anyone to replace them, nobody with franchise talent at least. Suzuki might....but like everyone who develops on this team he has hit the wall this year and needs help. Caulfield might be the guy, but he's an unknown. KK....I still think he has it but right now the "it" might be the second coming of Lars Eller.

Our defense needs to be effectively built over.

I don't think tanking is the only way out of this mess...but there's no quick fix, and definitely no easy one. The quick fix was the lie Bergevin sold us, and right now it looks like at most easy moves could do are prolong the inevitable.
Here here sir, well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad