Post-Game Talk: GAME #48: Canucks 2 vs. Oilers 3 (S/O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
Edler and Tanev so important to this team
Agreed but I hold my breath every time Tanev is on the ice. Hes gonna spend March-April on the IR you just know it.

Dang 3 point games. Such a joke.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Damn, Markstrom played great too. Overall a average game, with a amazing OT, with a sh***y finish.

Liked

Markstrom
Horvat
Virtanen

Boeser
Granlund

I'll take the point, I guess...

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Our ice seems to be among the worst in the league, off side challenges are junk and can we just shoot the puck and crash for rebounds instead of looking for perfect plays

Horvat 10 games without a goal

Horvats line is already weak in our zone and then they seem to align Pouliot and Gudbranson on the D. Was waiting for that to be costly,

Roussel on the shootout? Green channelling Willie D?

Boeser use to have pinpoint accuracy.....he's working hard.

Sutter and Beagles lines were very good. Granlund Leivo were also. Did Schaller play?

Defense was pretty solid...Stecher really helps the top4 right now. Pouliotand EG44 had some gifts

Markstrom was legit

Reactions: geebaan

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
None Canucks fan here asks; why did Markus Granlund got only about 5 minutes 5 on 5 ice time tonight?
was he injured at one point, then came back?, the only player who got less 5 on 5 minutes was, Tim Schaller.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
None Canucks fan here asks; why did Markus Granlund got only about 5 minutes 5 on 5 ice time tonight?
was he injured at one point, then came back?, the only player who got less 5 on 5 minutes was, Tim Schaller.
He’s not good, he looks good tonight but that usually happen once every 20 games.
He’s usually unnoticeable 5 v 5 and gets scored on a lot on the PK

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Remember all the ****ting on Markstrom?

Where in the holy hell would this team be without him.

Some people even thought Nilsson was better lmfao
There was a stretch in October where Nilsson was excellent...but yeah,...Markys elevated his game to another level.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Very impressed with Leivo. Top 4 of Edler, Tanev, Stecher & Hutton were solid. Marky was great. Virtanen, Sutter & Beagle were good. Horvat & Boeser had so many chances, unlucky not to convert, should’ve buried some. Good overall effort without EP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canuckle1970

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
There was a stretch in October where Nilsson was excellent...but yeah,...Markys elevated his game to another level.

Sure, but most sane people knew that wasn’t gonna last.

Meanwhile Markstrom got absolutely trashed here, and when some people suggested he was actually playing much better than his numbers, they were ridiculed.

He’s getting rewarded for his good play by the numbers now and I couldn’t be happier for the guy.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Johny is a good sport just beat him in chel, Pettersson with a hatty he’s a solid div 1 player

I've always assumed that JC is a poster who loves to rile us up, but all in good fun. He knows what buttons to push.

I've never taken him seriously, but he seems to trigger a lot of posters here.

Reactions: Johnny Canucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad