BRUINS GDT GAME 47 - The B's get down and GRITTY in South Philly - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Infuriating. Playing an NHL team giving up a whopping 4 goals per game, get a 5 minute major PP and don't do a single thing.

Reactions: BMC

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
You’d Think the coaching staff would learn something from literally watching pasta score at the circle on the powerplay but NOPE. Back out at the f***ing point again.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Is anyone else having issues with this site on their mobile?

Haven’t had issues like this since the JT sweepstakes. Might just be me.

Bleed Black and Gold

Dec 16, 2018
Experiencing some serious deja vu here...
Outshooting, outplaying, goalie gives up a softie, and worst of all zero finish.
This game could/should have been over in the first if anyone in a b’s jersey could finish (and Halak doesn’t give up that puff ball).

Anyway....we are always lamenting the lack of this teams physical toughness, but to keep losing to teams like Carolina, Jersey, Florida, Detroit...Phily (?), shows a real lack of mental toughness.

Reactions: BMC

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Experiencing some serious deja vu here...
Outshooting, outplaying, goalie gives up a softie, and worst of all zero finish.
This game could/should have been over in the first if anyone in a b’s jersey could finish (and Halak doesn’t give up that puff ball).

Anyway....we are always lamenting the lack of this teams physical toughness, but to keep losing to teams like Carolina, Jersey, Florida, Detroit...Phily (?), shows a real lack of mental toughness.
Both they lack both, also coaching and being prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad