BRUINS GDT GAME 47 - The B's get down and GRITTY in South Philly - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Well my two dark horse favs from their respective drafts (Carlo and Cehlarik) had nice games

Other than that, too much of the same and too much willingness to trade with the flyers instead of forcing them to play your style like they did out of the gate, let it slip away after going up 2-0. Lots of young guys still figuring it out

Reactions: Pomee

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
30 blocked shots by the Flyers. Ridiculous. Bs need to change some things up on offense. Too predictable. PP continues to be weak. Surprised Rask wasn't in net tonight. He has been on fire. Halak was garbage. Hate to see him come back down to earth recently.

Reactions: Emerz

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Halak just saves the ones he should and this game at least goes to OT. The 4th one was the killer.
I remember Isles fans saying the same thing all last season. I think we need to be thankful for what we got earlier in the season.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Still don't see why they don't start Rask a few games in a row.

In my opinion Halak has lost his team 4 potential points his last 2 starts.

So many disappointing problems. The players,coaches, PPs, goaltending... a night we finally get all the PPs this team could dream of and they crap themselves.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Man Bergeron ****ing sucks.

It’s enraging.

All he’s known for during his career is making the smart play and he’s been playing like a drunken fool lately, especially tonight
Overreaction. Come on now.

He’s the one guy on the team when he’s not playing well you’re wondering what injury he has. Not why is he half ***ing it.

He’s not winning faceoffs. Isn’t getting a lot on his shots IMO. Somethings up.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Play your number 1 they got 2 pts tonite.Bruins coach can take blame FOR ONCE. Post game.
That's hindsight. Again Halak shut them out in his earlier start this year. He had to play one of the two back to back games so why wouldn't you play them against the team he already shut out?

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Halak just saves the ones he should and this game at least goes to OT. The 4th one was the killer.
Didn't see the first goal but he had no chance on 2 and 3! Last one was Brutal but Mac didn't help by taking himself out of the play for the 2 on 1. Bruins decision making late in games are head shakingly bad the last 5 or so games.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Good God almighty people. I don’t think Bergeron actually “sucks”. He’s had a rough stretch of games and it’s out of character for him. And it’s clearly hurting the team considering how much they rely on him.

Just chill. I mean, for God’s sake, I’m up against “analysis” such as “the problem with Bergeron is he just CARES TOO MUCH” when I point out he’s not playing great from a poster on this board.

We pretty much all can see he is struggling. I’ve voiced this opinion about a number of players. The automatic reactions in some of you to claim I am adhering to an “anti-Bergeron agenda” because I had THE NERVE to voice some negativity toward him is pretty hilarious.

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Lol at my brother who just said the Bruins almost pulled it off.

He's a Caps fan, what can I say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad