BRUINS GDT GAME 47 - The B's get down and GRITTY in South Philly - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Oh and as many of you know, I’m a fairly vocal Jake DeBrusk fan. But he needs to drive the net and stop, with or without the puck.

Unless he’s been assigned the position to deflect in front of the net, he’s constantly making full sprints and fly-by’s through the top of the paint.

He had stopped in front on Carlo shot he had a tap in
Did a drive by.

Reactions: TCB

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Rask owns the Flyers. Cassidy decides to put Halak. Not looking too smart right now.

Halak cost the game against Wsh and is getting vastly outplayed by Hart tonight.

Bruins still win this game in the 3rd and take 2nd place in division.

Go B’s!

With the schedule they have this week, you should be able to start your backup against a last place team.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Rask owns the Flyers. Cassidy decides to put Halak. Not looking too smart right now.

Halak cost the game against Wsh and is getting vastly outplayed by Hart tonight.

Go B’s!

I thought exact same thing.He did it vs Pittsburgh too.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Loving the positioning of Cehlarik. Been putting himself in front of the net quite a bit. Doing a great job of getting to the right spot on the ice when a d-man goes down low. He and Jake are the only + forwards tonight so far. Good overall 2 periods for him.

Carlo has been a stud yet again. Best d-man on the team in his own zone. If he develops even an average offensive game...holy crap.

Not happy about JFK's response to the hit on Donato. He was standing right there and saw the whole thing. Sorry, but I don't care how "new" you are or how physical your game is or isn't, you have to respond in some way. f***ing embarrassing.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto

Go B’s!
He shut out the Flyers earlier this year. How nice hindsight is

Reactions: FanSince72

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I just watched the replay of the hit on Donato three or four times. Didn’t look malicious, just really, really dumb.

I also noticed that two of the priveleged college kids (Heinen and McAvoy) tried to get at Lehtera, but were restrained by Hagg and a linesman.

I wish I was a priveleged college kid.
Trade the whole line for some grit. Heinen as part of the deal for Schenn, JFK as part of deal for Ferland or Simmonds, Donato is the only one that may, MAY develop into a good top 9 player just needs to get stronger, tougher, commit to the game, learn to play off the puck.....never mind, deal him for Muzzin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad