Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-1-16_21-16-21.png

A new sheet of ice

frank-20130918234520.jpg

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
They were finally starting to wake up before that power play.

Glad the intermission came. Still plenty of time on the PP.

Get your **** together and get it going!

This game is totally winnable.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Is Sacco the brains behind the PP? Maybe time to bring in Middleton or Savard, while they are at it bring in Bourque and show Grizz and Carlo how to shoot to score

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bruins have terrible net front presence as far getting rebounds and banging them home, in the offensive zone. It needs to be fixed ASAP, if they plan on making a long playoff run.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
They were finally starting to wake up before that power play.

Glad the intermission came. Still plenty of time on the PP.

Get your **** together and get it going!

This game is totally winnable.
So so goaltending, sloppy defensive play and not enough energy from the forwards . Break up the 1st line for the 3rd , put Krejci and Pasta together.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

6) Streams/Copyrighted Material/Illegal Topics:
Do not post any of the following:
• Links to or requests for links to illegal streams
• Discussions of illegal streaming services or proxies
• Large portions of ANY article. The reader must have incentive to visit the source.
• Excerpts from any publication without providing editorial commentary
• Discussions of piracy techniques

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Weak. Seems to be no urgency when they get a major 5:00 PP or 5 on 3. Battle level isn't the same. I'd almost be more confident with a 2 min 5 on 4 PP. This is a spot where you should be thinking 2 goals and the lead. Killer instinct.

Reactions: Save By Thomas

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Is Sacco the brains behind the PP? Maybe time to bring in Middleton or Savard, while they are at it bring in Bourque and show Grizz and Carlo how to shoot to score
Nothing ever changes on the power Play. Time for some new strategy. Please.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
It just feels so hard for this team to score goals, whether they miss the net, or don't get a shot on a breakaway, or the goalie plays out of their mind (Price/Hart).

Then the other team casually skates down and rips a floating wrister by, it's maddening.

I've been told the answer to scoring more goals is actually adding more grit and physicality.

Reactions: Emerz

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Bruins PP is second best in the league. The only thing that needs fixing is for them to keep it simple, they get into trouble when they become individuals out there and try to make it look to pretty instead of just playing as a unit.

Reactions: FanSince72

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Oh and as many of you know, I’m a fairly vocal Jake DeBrusk fan. But he needs to drive the net and stop, with or without the puck.

Unless he’s been assigned the position to deflect in front of the net, he’s constantly making full sprints and fly-by’s through the top of the paint.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I just watched the replay of the hit on Donato three or four times. Didn’t look malicious, just really, really dumb.

I also noticed that two of the priveleged college kids (Heinen and McAvoy) tried to get at Lehtera, but were restrained by Hagg and a linesman.

I wish I was a priveleged college kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->