GDT: Game # 47 - Rangers vs Flyers - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Switching Lafreniere and Kreider is a win in my books. Now, I just hope they come out and play well enough to be left together for at least the game. I'm optimistic!

Now switch Kreider and Kravtsov and im happy. Id also rather have Smith on with Jones as Hajek is going from a scratch to having to help out a rookie. Personally id have
Miller Fox
Lindgren Hajek
Jones Smith

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Right

1*eEZ8Gw6sk79fBV3_U1oBpQ.jpeg
This is from What about Bob?, right?

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Now switch Kreider and Kravtsov and im happy. Id also rather have Smith on with Jones as Hajek is going from a scratch to having to help out a rookie. Personally id have
Miller Fox
Lindgren Hajek
Jones Smith

I'd prefer to switch Blackwell and Kravtsov, but I wouldn't complain about Kreider being the guy. I just want the kids to get more of a chance for these 10 games.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Our old friend is doing well.

Gallant had a cup of coffee with the Fishsticks....McIlrath we all know his story . Couple of dinosaurs now though toughing it out in the AHL likely never to see NHL again . Gallant has a knock out right hand...he is deadly . What a way to make a living ! I was going to mention......one time in the 80's this was the norm for Flyer Ranger games .....fun times for fans .

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
The loss to the Islanders was classically typical as the franchise goes.

Playoff hopes on the rise as we enter an important game against our arch rivals.

Perhaps our most physically dominant player trades hits with his Islander counter part and winds being helped off the ice with a concussion.

Rangers proceed to fall apart en masse and deliver their worst performance of the year.

Verdict:

The Rangers are not ready to play big boy, physical hockey, their leadership was found exceedingly lacking, and they don't belong in the playoffs

Just play em physically hard and they'll fold. Nobody is intimidated by this team.

The Islanders made them resemble the nick name all of us despise... or should.

Rags.

Reactions: leetch99

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Gallant had a cup of coffee with the Fishsticks....McIlrath we all know his story . Couple of dinosaurs now though toughing it out in the AHL likely never to see NHL again . Gallant has a knock out right hand...he is deadly . What a way to make a living ! I was going to mention......one time in the 80's this was the norm for Flyer Ranger games .....fun times for fans .

Brendan versus ADA will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad