MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
PHILLYTRASH.jpg

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Gallant had a cup of coffee with the Fishsticks....McIlrath we all know his story . Couple of dinosaurs now though toughing it out in the AHL likely never to see NHL again . Gallant has a knock out right hand...he is deadly . What a way to make a living ! I was going to mention......one time in the 80's this was the norm for Flyer Ranger games .....fun times for fans .

What a relic

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Switching Lafreniere and Kreider is a win in my books. Now, I just hope they come out and play well enough to be left together for at least the game. I'm optimistic!
I'll bet Kravtsov gets time on the first line tonight. I feel he is a better fit. But that would screw up the bottom two lines. We'll see what happens. I don't believe Laff will last on the first line. Kravtsov has more speed and is a natural left winger.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I've heard comparisons between Zac and Fox with both being very hockey smart. Having a high hockey IQ. If that's the case, There's a good chance Zac might never come out of the line up after tonight's debut. If he is half as smart as Foxy, with the natural skills he has, he might take to the NHL, like a fish to water. How great would that be?

And our 3rd blueline pair can really use an upgrade.

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I'll bet Kravtsov gets time on the first line tonight. I feel he is a better fit. But that would screw up the bottom two lines. We'll see what happens. I don't believe Laff will last on the first line. Kravtsov has more speed and is a natural left winger.

Kravtsov should definitely be getting more looks with top9 players than he has. Especially with Blackwell being not great for a while now.

If it were up to me, our top three lines would be on the ice for like 90%+ of all the even strength time, and Howden-Rooney-Blackwell would get enough to keep their legs warm for their PK duty. And PP2 duty in Blackwell's case, I guess.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Damn tonight would have been the game to go to, not tomorrow like I am. Tomorrow will feature Geo in net, and i’m sure Quinn will remove Jones from the lineup and put Laf on the 4th line.

Lol true, although does anyone actual believe these lines will stick or by 5 min in will we be back to the old lines?

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
“_____ have really been struggling”..when ever this is announced they play the Rangers and look like the 2nd coming.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
“4th line has been setting a tone” gee I wonder Why, Sam? Move Krav up already
It's not happening. Quinn seems to like to roll 4 equal lines (lol), and with Kravtsov in the 4th that line is at least somewhat of a threat even with buffoons like Howden and Rooney.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Damn tonight would have been the game to go to, not tomorrow like I am. Tomorrow will feature Geo in net, and i’m sure Quinn will remove Jones from the lineup and put Laf on the 4th line.
Crypto Guy, why am I losing all my money in BTC? What's going on!

Reactions: Cmox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad